Johali's Rate the Xfinity race --- Daytona

TexasRaceLady

Plank Owner
Contributor
Glad to see all drivers are OK -- except for soreness that will show up tomorrow.
Happy for Truex -- right move, right place at the right time
Too many tried to do too much at the wrong time.

0, ok 1 because Truex won. I just cancelled my Nascar Canadian at Tv at TSN.
When a series can not even get up to speed or complete the first lap, it is NOT worth the cost to watch.
This will also cancel Cup races. Best drivers is BS and also not worth the expense to watch. Nascar is so greedy they are killing the series trying to finish every race with GWC.

The only fair way to have a restart with 10 laps or less is single file for the top 10 positions. Any cars a lap down will be sent to garage and there finishing order will be same as at caution.

0, ok 1 because Truex won. I just cancelled my Nascar Canadian at Tv at TSN.
When a series can not even get up to speed or complete the first lap, it is NOT worth the cost to watch.
This will also cancel Cup races. Best drivers is BS and also not worth the expense to watch. Nascar is so greedy they are killing the series trying to finish every race with GWC.

The only fair way to have a restart with 10 laps or less is single file for the top 10 positions. Any cars a lap down will be sent to garage and there finishing order will be same as at caution.
Whats Nascar Canadian at Tv at TSN

Back
Top Bottom