Johalis Sylvania 300 Thread At Loudon NH for non serious users

Johali

Team Owner
Contributor
johalis-sylvania-300-copy-jpg.4219

ANOTHER DAY OF CUP RACING FUN AND GAMES

Anybody else thinking what's gonna happen to Jeff today? Flat tire, mechanical issue, meteorite crashing to earth:D

Anybody else thinking what's gonna happen to Jeff today? Flat tire, mechanical issue, meteorite crashing to earth:D

With Busch beside him and Vickers in the vacinity, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't complete his 1st lap on the lead lap. Toss Edwards into the mix and Gordon better have 8 sets of eyeballs and 16 mirrors :D

With Busch beside him and Vickers in the vacinity, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't complete his 1st lap on the lead lap. Toss Edwards into the mix and Gordon better have 8 sets of eyeballs and 16 mirrors :D
Vickers to the back, engine change according to DP.

Just seen an RCR plane had some issues with taking off and a lot of their over the wall guys and race day people won't arrive till just before green flag.

Has anybody elses edit button disappeared this morning?? :confused:

It was 35 degrees at loudon when I checked the weather at 7 central time this morning with a high of 68 today, damn, summer is over up there but not here. :D

It was 35 degrees at loudon when I checked the weather at 7 central time this morning with a high of 68 today, damn summer is over up there but not here. :D

Besides Spring, this is the best weather of the year.

It was 35 degrees at loudon when I checked the weather at 7 central time this morning with a high of 68 today, damn summer is over up there but not here. :D

I wish summer was over here. I love the cold.... Been thinking of moving but the house is worth half of what I paid:mad:

20 minutes ago, Denny hamlin's crew was spotted on county road 28 on their way to get some Main Lobster.

Before or after the lobster?.......................Then again thats like asking before or after the checkered flag.

They are trying to walk the rest of the way to the Lobster shack, but they discoverd they are all wearing 2 left shoes.

Back
Top Bottom