John Force Wins #16

• Thread starter Restrictor Plate King!
  • Start date
R

Restrictor Plate King!

Just wanted to congratulate the senior member of the Force clan on his 16th NHRA Funny Car Championship clinched today when he took his 138th victory here in Las Vegas. No one wil ever be able to speak about NHRA Funny Car racing without mentioning the name Force. COngrats to Antron Brown, Shane Gray & Matt Smith as well, they all won the final of their respective divisions...

I was cheering for Shawn Langdon to win the TF championship but props to Antron Brown. Been a fan of his since he was in PSM.

Props to John Force as well. Have to admit, thought Force was done when he and Austin Coil split. Glad to be proven wrong. :D

The man is amazing. On a side note... Mon after the race in Vegas Courtney went 3.97 at 327mph in testing.

Right on.;) I'm about 45 minutes from the track, You and your dad have a save trip and I will see you when you get here.
About this time tomorrow, we should be at my grandpa's in Murrieta/Temecula. See you in a few days.

I was cheering for Shawn Langdon to win the TF championship but props to Antron Brown. Been a fan of his since he was in PSM.
You guys are very polite for not pointing out my dumbass informed notion that Langdon is still in the points lead and Antron just won the event at LV not the championship.

Back
Top Bottom