Josh Beckett's 'ex' to sing before tonights game

Benevolent One

Team Owner
The Indians say that it is a pure coincidence that Danielle Peck(sp?) is going to sing the National Anthem and another song at tonights game.

They say they didn't even know that she used to date the guy who will be the starting pitcher for the Red Sox tonight. They said they had someone else scheduled, but that person backed out. Peck, a native of nearby Coshocton, Ohio offered to fill in and they jumped at the chance to have the country singer and Indians fan sing. A team spokesman was quoted as saying "How am I supposed to know who Josh Beckett dates?"

I had no idea who she was until I saw a story about this on espn.com a little bit ago. I looked her up though, and here she is...

DaniellePeck_350.jpg

The Indians say that it is a pure coincidence that Danielle Peck(sp?) is going to sing the National Anthem and another song at tonights game.

They say they didn't even know that she used to date the guy who will be the starting pitcher for the Red Sox tonight. They said they had someone else scheduled, but that person backed out. Peck, a native of nearby Coshocton, Ohio offered to fill in and they jumped at the chance to have the country singer and Indians fan sing. A team spokesman was quoted as saying "How am I supposed to know who Josh Beckett dates?"

I had no idea who she was until I saw a story about this on espn.com a little bit ago. I looked her up though, and here she is...

DaniellePeck_350.jpg

OK this is either gonna piss Beckett off and he'll throw a no hitter or the Sox will get smoked & kicked the heck outta Jacobs Field. I want the latter personally...

Back
Top Bottom