JPM on for another two years

paul

Team Owner
http://www.formula1.com/news/headlines02/0.../08/s10369.html

Williams have confirmed Juan Pablo Montoya will stay at the team for another two years.
Team principal Frank Williams said, "Juan is an outstanding talent, and we are all naturally delighted that the team will stay together for the next two seasons.

"Both his natural resource of skill and the continuity that this agreement offers will provide a considerable impetus for the team to build a championship challenge in 2003 and 2004."

Montoya, who is currently tied with team-mate Ralf Schumacher with 40 points in the Drivers' FIA Formula One Championship™, said, "I have no doubt that both WilliamsF1 and BMW are completely determined, and have the will to win a Championship title.

"It is for these reasons that I am delighted to be racing with the BMW WilliamsF1 Team."

I am looking foward to watching him win some more races but they need to switch from michelin to bridgestone to stand against Ferrari. Or get some major mechanical grip next year.

2005 when Michael Schumacher retires Montoya will replace him
and Felipe Massa will replace Rubens Barrichello

Thor ur nuts dude. I dont think Massa will ever go to Ferrari. Montoya is a good option but not Massa.

Originally posted by BebiF1
Thor ur nuts dude. I dont think Massa will ever go to Ferrari. Montoya is a good option but not Massa.

who then Alonso?

Ummmm, I dont know, i would expect Ferrari to go with some young driver maybe even a rookie to the sport. But they always got Bodoer and Burti as test drivers that can be called up at anytime and could also be up for the seats.

Back
Top Bottom