Jr on the MTV Teen Music Awards

Uggh, something else I have to tape? :rolleyes:

I sure don't have as much energy for fanaticism as I used to. :headshake

Are you sure you're not even a little bit interested in all the little girlies who will undoubtedly be paraded across the stage all evening? :nyanya: :bleh:

Originally posted by Lap3Forever
if it has boobs and a nice ass. i am there.....:p

That sounded funny Lap3........you are talking about female boobs and ass aren't you?:)

JR is awesome for the sport of NASCAR.......i am glad he is on MTV.........great for the sport i love..............

I donno...I guess I preferred NASCAR when it was about racing, and not image.

I guess I preferred NASCAR when it's target audience was the working class, not yuppie teenage girls.

I guess I preferred NASCAR when it was gritty, not polished and shined for the masses.

I'm glad it's good for your NASCAR, because it ain't good for mine.

Nascar is only interested at how much money they can make, and how many new fans they can attract. They dont give a damn if they loose some old fans. There looking towards the future, which I doubt includes the working class, or the gentlemen.

Well, I guess I missed it, huh? Just as well...

I love Dale Jr., but I don't particularly love that he hangs out with Kid Rock, makes stupid videos with Sheryl Crow, and has a reputation for guzzling beer and dating models. I wish he could shake that image and behave more like his dad -- if not, on the track -- but he doesn't seem ready to grow up yet. Either that, or he's doing everything he can to not be like Dale Sr. He must hate the constant comparisons.

I guess history just won't allow for a son to equal or surpass his father in career achievement, especially at the level Dale Earnhardt achieved. It just never seems to work out that way, does it? I hope to hell Dale Jr. surprises everyone. But I'll continue to like him anyway, even if he never achieves greatness. He's a charismatic, intelligent, aggressive driver and he's fun to watch. That's good enough for me. :)

Well, somebody (Bobby Hamilton?) was just in a country music video (Jo Dee Messina I think And then there's Kiss on Sterlin's car, Poison on Cope's car, and a freaking Britany Spears movie. AAAAhhh! What's next, NASCAR stars on ice?

Back
Top Bottom