Just a crying shame!!

D

DE Wrangler 2

Tony Stewart wins an almost perfectly run race and he's not happy about it!! I know the past week with all the BS that happened has NOT broken the man's spirit but geeze, it hurts to see him not, at least enjoying it. I'm goning to join his fan club just so I can at post on his bulletin board what I think of the whole deal.

LOL DE. But maybe when he says that he hasnt been happy for the last 2 years he really means it. Maybe he suffers from Depression?...as well as Anger outbreaks. But yeah Whining and Complaining are classic TS.

Originally posted by Awesome_Bill
LOL DE.  But maybe when he says that he hasnt been happy for the last 2 years he really means it.  Maybe he suffers from Depression?...as well as Anger outbreaks.  But yeah Whining and Complaining are classic TS.

I didn't mean it that way, but whatever you think.

He might be bi-polar. He does seem to have a lot of highs and a lot of lows. Then again, it might just be immaturity. And being angry and depressed about getting punished for it.

We are a very diverse group DE. :)

Actually, on a serious note, my mother was manic depressive and it runs in the family a lot. And her doctor was too ignorant/lazy to diagnose it properly so she dealt with it for years without getting the proper treatment.

Well he certainly does have an addictive side. The rush he gets from being inside a race car is all that guy seems to think about. Like most every person who is extremely good at what they do, it's almost ALL they do.

Bi-polar? Manic/depressive? Lithium deficient? Unfaced ghost hiding in that little box way back on the top shelf of some almost forgotten closet? Who knows. Tony seems to be having a very hard time living in his own skin right now, and I can wish him nothing but well. All souls pain is the same.

Fame,And fortune do not come with a the promise of happiness.Tony has admitted he has mental problems,And is seeking help,Which is a lot more than most people do.Good luck to him with this problem.As for yesterdays race Tony did jump early according to there earlier demands on restarts.Nascar,And most level headed fans agree that Tony would have most likely won anyways.Congrats to Tony,And his fans. :)

He's just another human, trying to get by in this world...just like you and I.

You are right Paul,and there are a few I would like to send back in trade to get him here.:D

Back
Top Bottom