Just for fun.

D

DE Wrangler 2

Just for fun, anyone want to keep up with Spencer's progress with me?:D

Originally posted by fergy1370
With what he has eaten during the rain delay? :D

Let me guess........2 jelly filled donuts, 1 chocolat eclair (sp?), 2 long johns with a banana shake to wash it down?:)

Wow, what happened to Jimmy? 11th to 18th during commercial!!:(

Originally posted by kat2220
back to 20, must be using doughnuts for tires

When those donuts heat up they get slick......next pit stop he needs to put on some sugar coated buttermilks. Harder donut, better wear.:)

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2

When those donuts heat up they get slick......next pit stop he needs to put on some sugar coated buttermilks.  Harder donut, better wear.:)

Yeh, those glazed things will never hold up, hehehe

Originally posted by PenskeGirl
You can't blame him. Krispy Kremes RULE!!

feel like I am missing out...I have never had a kristy kreme..i always hear people rave about them..and when they open a new store..people go wild over them.............

You can't blame him. Krispy Kremes RULE!!

Next year Jimmy drives the "Kreme Machine" for Krispy Kreme?

Next year Jimmy drives the "Kreme Machine" for Krispy Kreme?

Sounds good to me, but what about "traction Control"?

Now 23rd

Originally posted by kat2220

Sounds good to me, but what about "traction Control"?

Now 23rd

Looks like Jimmy needs a little traction control right now!:) That's all right though.......at least I got some people watching him during race. Go Jimmy, go!!!!!!!!:D

Looks like Jimmy needs a little traction control right now!:)   That's all right though.......at least I got some people watching him during race.  Go Jimmy, go!!!!!!!!:D

I always watch Jimmy, I like reality tv, hehehe

Who me? Nope, just watching the race. Jimmy? Maybe, all those calories are taking energy to digest.......but wait, till later when burn off take effect!!:D

He just got penalty for speeding on pit road......damn!!:)

Maybe he spilled that banana shake on his tach........gummed it up so it said he was going slower than he really was!!

He just got penalty for speeding on pit road......damn!!:)

and penalty phase 2 also imposed, stop and go. now 35, 1 lap down

A couple mistakes and some bad luck........but he drove a clean race. Typical Jimmy Spencer race. He did okay.

"Kreme Machine" LOLOLOLOLOL, I like it!!!

Let's petition Krispy Kreme to sponsor Jimmy's car next year!!:D

KK as me and my addicted friends call them, went public this year, so we KNOW they have the money to do a sponsorship, AND they're headquartered in the southeast which is of course the "home" of WC...... I'll be going "home" to SC next month. I think I'll stop by the local KK store and make some inquiries. Of course I'll have to make sure I stop by when the "hot" sign is on. ;)

Paul, the closest one to you is NY, however if you check your local grocery stores, they might have them. There isn't one very close to me either but our grocery store just started carrying them.

Cutiepie24, there's a store @ 4034 Crenshaw Blvd in L A. Ya gotta go check it out!!

Paul, the closest one to you is NY, however if you check your local grocery stores, they might have them. There isn't one very close to me either but our grocery store just started carrying them.  

Cutiepie24, there's a store @ 4034 Crenshaw Blvd in L A. Ya gotta go check it out!!

there is? oh boy...gotta have hubby where that is and get him to take me to get a krispy kremem donut or two or 3..hahahahaha
thanks...............

Originally posted by paul
I sadly admit that I have never had a KK donut. :(

Just a donut Paul...but with the hype, it's like Starbucks coffee!! Status, mostly.:D But, like Von's (Safeway for most in US) they do have the "hot out of the oven" thing going for them.

I don't think KK could afford to sponser Jimmy. The cost of the car is one thing, but they couldn't afford to keep Jimmy in doughtnuts! Think they could rig up a doughtnut on a stick and put it in the front of his car. Bet he would head to the front in a hurry! Don't know how areo that would be!:p

By the way DE2, how could you not watch Spencer on the track? He's got a big red target on the car for goodness sake! Do you think he imagines it's a KK?

not too bad for getting penalized twicw and getting run into then having to pit for the flat:satisfied

Back
Top Bottom