Just FYI

SpeedPagan

The iRacing Guru
So, the iRacing NASCAR Series (Not to be confused with the PEAK Anti-Freeze Series) starts it season this weekend at Daytona. This is one of their full length race, so it's 200 laps for the Daytona 500!

So, the iRacing NASCAR Series (Not to be confused with the PEAK Anti-Freeze Series) starts it season this weekend at Daytona. This is one of their full length race, so it's 200 laps for the Daytona 500!

time and date please.

time and date please.

Fixed Series:
Friday 2:00 GMT (Thursday 9:00pm est)
Saturday 10:00 GMT (Saturday 5:00am est)
Saturday 17:00 GMT (Saturday 12:00pm est)
Monday 2:00 GMT (Sunday 9:00pm est)

Open Series:
Thursday 2:00 GMT (Wednesday 9:00pm est)
Saturday 2:00 GMT (Friday 9:00pm est)
Sunday 15:00 GMT (Sunday 10:00am est)

What's the diff between fixed and open?

I'm assuming fixed is just spec competition and open allows custom set-ups?

What's the diff between fixed and open?

I'm assuming fixed is just spec competition and open allows custom set-ups?

Fixed set-up is iRacing provides the set-up for you and everyone runs the same set-up. The only thing you're allowed to adjust is the steering ratio.

Open set-up is more true to the real world of racing, in which you can set-up your own car to race.

Fixed set-up is more popular because most people just want to race without having to tinker around with the car. The open set-up is mostly for guys who want to race in the iRacing PRO-Series and NASCAR PEAK Anti-Freeze Series powered by iRacing.com.

I was going to run this race but my pc isn't done yet. So bummed out but I will be racing some of the full length races.

Back
Top Bottom