Just Got Our Cruise Tix!!!!

J

judas1

woohoooo!!! just got our itinerary for our cruise next week. fired up!! leaving from ny city and headin north for a week, nova scotia, etc... been waitin for this for a year!!!

What a WONDERFUL trip:)

My gramdmother came from Scotia and didn't speak english till she was 13. Been there, loved it, but that was in summer and we drove from RI.

Please ship me some lobster and steamers, or a nice clambake.

C'est Marvieulloux et BONNE VOYAGE. PURRRRRRRR but I HATE winter snow....hisssssssss

Hey judas...

We just got our tickets to Nova Scotia too. What a small world!

We're going to White Point, near Halifax.

Not until the end of August though. :)

i'll have to figure out our ports of call and let ya know!!

Judas I am teasing,I wish I were going.You will have a great time for sure.:)

judas, Paul ---- eat s**t and die. I am seriously jealous.

Have a great time. I love cruise ships.

PS --- none of the food on board ship contains calories. hehehe

It will be my first time on a boat that far out at sea...not really a cruise ship but pretty close.

I heard cruises are absolute heaven...like...sit down and do absolutely nothing. Waited on hand and foot.

The hotel we're going to has a private beach so it's going to be pretty quiet.

I need to get away for a while.

Well, y'all pretty much suck! NOT FAIR! My big vacation is going to the Bristol and Richmond races... (oooh and let's not forget that oh so exciting 10 year high school renuion crap, save me now!!!!). I'm going to try to make it to the fall Dover race as a reconcilliation prize for myself......

wow, thats pretty great...last cruise i went on was with a girlfriend in 1966, fresh out of high school...........we went to the bahama's for a weekend cruise for 99 dollars, it was a lot of fun.........
:D :leap: :leap: :fish: :p :daisy: :worm: :daisy: :victory:

If you want to be waited on, hand and foot, take a Princess cruise. Oh, my goodness. Ladies, the staff makes you feel as if you're the prettiest, youngest sweet thing they've ever seen.
You know it's a lie --- but you don't care! LOL

Cruised to Alaska, twice. In 1991, cruised from London to St.Petersburg, Russia. Was on board for 2 weeks. Felt like the Queen!

Now that I have read this I am more than Tempted to go and purchase some Tix myself. A nice Island sounds good....

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady
If you want to be waited on, hand and foot, take a Princess cruise.  Oh, my goodness.  Ladies, the staff makes you feel as if your the prettiest, youngest sweet thing they've ever seen.
You know it's a lie --- but you don't care!  LOL

Cruised to Alaska, twice.   In 1991, cruised from London to St.Petersburg, Russia.  Was on board for 2 weeks.  Felt like the Queen!

Oh, I ned to be pampered. lol

Going on a cruise for sure now! :D

Back
Top Bottom