Just thought I'd let you know

F

Flamebow

Dupont4me's father-in-law is 84 yrs old and has been critically ill with cancer and heart problems. Yesterday they sent him home from the hospital because there is nothing more they can do for him. They are giving him morphine so that he won't be in pain and hospice is helping with his care. He is not expected to live much longer. I am asking that you all remember her in your prayers as she goes through this difficult time.

My thoughts and prayers are going to her and her family as we speak :lilangel:

Been doing a lot of praying lately, will add them to the list.

Thank you all so much for your prayers and good thoughts.....the last week has been a rough one with staying at the hospital nearly 24 hrs a day and then hoping grandpa would make it home today. Hospice was all set up and we had the room ready but unfortunately grandpa just couldn't hold on to get home. He passed away this morning before the ambulance could pick him up.

My husband has been a rock for his mother and whole family....seven brothers and sisters....but life goes on as one of the granddaughters started labor early this morning....isn't that just like our good Lord....take one home and bring a new life into our lives.

We now face the task of telling our son that his grandpa is gone....a lot of your know, Kevin, is asphic retarded and loved his grandpa Smith very much...this is going to be very difficult for us, appricate your prayers for him.

Again thanks much to these new friends and old ones on this board....I miss playing the games and talking to you all....hope to get back when things settle down.
:(

It's never, ever easy. I know I'm not the only one to have to deal with what you are dealing with now.........just know that Love does answer all your prayers. Don't loose that Love.........it'll get you through.

Take care my friend.........we all are thinking of you. :lilangel:

Back
Top Bottom