Justin Marks

ted@economy

in the interest of equal time
Great news everyone . Twenty third place driver Justin Marks has put himself into the chase with a great shot at the National Championship . Only in America!

Too bad he doesn't qualify for the chase. I would love to see him in it. :D

I also just noticed that out of the 12 cars in the chase there's only 2 yoters. :D :booya:

Great news everyone . Twenty third place driver Justin Marks has put himself into the chase with a great shot at the National Championship . Only in America!
Marks isn't Chase-eligible. A driver has to attempt to qualify for all races to be in the Chase. Unlike Busch or Stewart, Marks was always scheduled to be a part-time driver, alternating with Kyle Larson, and Larson is scheduled to drive the #42 several times during the X Chase.

Sorry about the inconvenient facts.

Marks isn't Chase-eligible. A driver has to attempt to qualify for all races to be in the Chase. Unlike Busch or Stewart, Marks was always scheduled to be a part-time driver, alternating with Kyle Larson, and Larson is scheduled to drive the #42 several times during the X Chase.
Sorry about me beating you to it.

I also just noticed that out of the 12 cars in the chase there's only 2 yoters. :D :booya:

Time for an.....EXEMPTION!!!

Back
Top Bottom