K&N Series

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
The K&N series is racing tonight (6/02) at Bowman Gray Stadium. The feature race will be a 150 lapper with the regular modifieds following with a 100 lap race. Chase Elliott and Travis Pastrana have gained the most attraction here in Winston Salem. The weather should be perfect so there will probably be a full house, at least 15,000. Not sure how many cars will start the race, but the normal number is 24. Any more than that and the leader can lap the last car within a lap or two. If carnage is what you like, there should be plenty of it at BGS. Totally flat 1/4 mile track is really tough to tame and extremely hard to make a pass. I'm sorry we won't be there to see it as we will be on the coast by that time. If you live close, you should try to make this one. Free parking and only $12 to get in...$2 for ladies.

I went to this last year, had an awesome time. The K&N Pro Series always puts on an awesome show everywhere they go. Definitely go if you are anywhere near the track (or come from a distance if you can), you wont regret it. And at $12 a ticket, its the best deal around, can't see a stock car series this big anywhere for that cheap. I would go this year, but i decided to go to the NASCAR Canadian Tire Series event this weekend at the Mirabel Airport in Quebec instead. Tough choice to decide between those though!

Back
Top Bottom