k+n sonoma

the star power of Hailee Deegan cause if she was not running nooone would care about a k and n race.

I mean ya, I think critics and fan alike all agree with this statement, but the fact is, she is also winning.

Oh, she just won the pole for the race today.

Fanschoice TV? What the hell is that?

I really wish FS1, NBCSN, or Velocity/MT would pick up the K&N races.
https://www.fanschoice.tv/

Streams a lot of the regional touring series and Home Tracks stuff.

I remember FOX televising Modifieds live a few times when they were at the track with Cup (Bristol, New Hampshire) so it's a shame NBC keeps everything on a delay now.

I mean ya, I think critics and fan alike all agree with this statement, but the fact is, she is also winning.

Oh, she just won the pole for the race today.

I know I'm not trying to start trouble cause I'm a huge fan of Hers and will admit she the only reason i'm watch the k and n series.

Great field. I hope the Mods next month at NHMS get 35 cars like this when I'm there

Never thought I'd say this but.... I could go for a Mikey Waltrip grid walk right about now.

I can't get anything on the site either...disappointing to say the least.

Twitter is saying a 450 EST start now.

???
upload_2019-6-22_22-55-34.png

Yeah, about what I expected from a "channel" called FansChoiceTV.

NASCAR needs to get this series on a real network

From what a lot of people are saying on Twitter it normally doesn't do this tho. This just happens to be a week a lot of people are watching.

I mean I agree with it needing to be on a real network, but the site from what others are saying seems to normally be good.

From what a lot of people are saying on Twitter it normally doesn't do this tho. This just happens to be a week a lot of people are watching.

I mean I agree with it needing to be on a real network, but the site from what others are saying seems to normally be good.

If I can't easily watch it on my big screen, I'm not gonna go out of my way to try and watch it.

It worked for all the K&N East races I watched there.

Time for a who paid off Fanschoice to keep Hailee off the internet poll.

Back
Top Bottom