Kaulig hauler in wreck

That really sucks, but least the the drivers escaped any serious injuries.

ihpcrlazt4t31.jpg

Couple more to go along with the first one
J6yNN1o.jpg

hJy3ajw.jpg

Think they spilled out when they tried to set it back upright, the top floor was destroyed
I am wondering if a lot of that damage came from the recovery part vs the actual accident, I have no doubts the trailer was damaged badly before hand, but looking at the photo of the trailer on its side, its seems to be more intact .

I am wondering if a lot of that damage came from the recovery part vs the actual accident, I have no doubts the trailer was damaged badly before hand, but looking at the photo of the trailer on its side, its seems to be more intact .
Yes, the cars were laying on the wall so when the tried to stand it the weight was too much.

Xfinfity haulers park and unload 8-11am , talk about cutting it close
yeah that is close to a thousand miles and they have to go thru Crashville and St Louis and the other side of Kansas City. It is going to take a team, one driver can't run that legally

yeah that is close to a thousand miles and they have to go thru Crashville and St Louis and the other side of Kansas City. It is going to take a team, one driver can't run that legally
Thats a team drive for everyone.

Hopefully Ross will go get 'em and get another win this weekend.

Not even counting the contents. No pictures of the tractor but it's bound to need work (assuming it's salvageable).
The trailer company that built the trailer I pull ask if were interested in ordering a new one and the base cost was going to be around $450,000

Back
Top Bottom