Kenny Wallace

D

DE Wrangler 2

Anyone think like I do that maybe Kenny Wallace getting a good shot at a good Winston Cup ride next year is making him a little better tonight? He's running a damned good, smart race so far!!:D

Heck ya. Everyone saw the way he drove that 1 car last year. Give him a car, and he'll produce.

Top 5 for Kenny...........Congratulations!!:beerchug:

Kenny is dong a good job in BGN but not as good as I thought he would do it could be the car but who knows. Good gun for Kenny a top 5 and kept himself in the top 10 of the points

If only he would stop it with those Stupid and annoying Stacker2 commercials. I guess hes just really dedicated to them. Now who is Kenny's owner in Busch? Maybe that Busch team could move up to WC, and take Kenny with them.

Originally posted by Awesome_Bill
If only he would stop it with those Stupid and annoying Stacker2 commercials.   I guess hes just really dedicated to them.  Now who is Kenny's owner in Busch?  Maybe that Busch team could move up to WC, and take Kenny with them.

From what I've read the owner stays with Busch.........but Stacker 2 goes with Kenny! Hey, I like those commercials!!!:D

Kenny knows what he is doing. In good stuff look for him to run in the top twenty-five all year. In great stuff he is top ten. maybe more of a pretender than contender but not everybody can be the very best.

Originally posted by Awesome_Bill
If only he would stop it with those Stupid and annoying Stacker2 commercials.   I guess hes just really dedicated to them.  Now who is Kenny's owner in Busch?  Maybe that Busch team could move up to WC, and take Kenny with them.

George de Bidart is Kenny's BGN owner, and no he is not moving to WC.

Kenny and Stacker2 are moving to WC next year. Latest rumor is that he will be with Bill Davis Racing.

The makers of Stacker2 will also sponsor a BGN car for de Bidart, but with a different product name. No clue as to will be the driver.

Back
Top Bottom