Kenny Wallace's FIL dies of Cancer

kelloggs5TLfan

Team Owner
Kenny Wallace deals with more sad news: As race fans and NASCAR family mourn the death of former champion and broadcaster Benny Parsons, Kenny Wallace’s family was dealt a blow of its own Tuesday morning. Shortly after Parsons passing Wallace’s father-in-law Charlie Poole died of pancreatic cancer at the age of 61. “This day has not been a good day for me. In six days you have Bobby Hamilton die, Benny Parsons, my father-in-law…and I thought of Kevin Harvick because (last year) he lost his father-in-law too. My wife and the family asked me to please stay down here because Charlie liked racing so much. Unfortunately the pearly gates are backed up right now like a toll booth…and I don’t mean that funny…just not a real good two weeks you know…its pretty rough.”(PRN's Garage Pass)

Charles "Charlie" Poole died Tuesday, January 16 after a battle with pancreatic cancer. He was the husband of Dolores Sunshine Poole and the son of Edna Poole. He is survived by daughters Kim Wallace, Kelly Shackelford, Jenny Melton, son Jason Poole and 10 grandchildren. Cards may be sent to Dolores Poole and Family to the fan club office at 8949 Harris Road, Concord, NC 28027. Details of memorial donations will be available soon.(Kenny Wallace site)(jayski.com)

Back
Top Bottom