Kenseth and his five race challenge...

97forever

Team Owner
Three of those five in the books.Kenseth continues to stretch the points lead.Gotta love this guy!Calm and composed yet still able to kick Earnhardt's tale when push comes to shove!

Credit where it's due,Jr. IS holding Gordon,Labonte and Busch at bay.At least for now.

But this title is Matt's to lose if he continues to stay cool.

GO MATT GO! :cheers:

Matt definitely has what it takes to win a title, but there is still an aweful lot of racing left to go. I really do hope Matt wins the title if Jeff Gordon doesn't get his fifth Cup this year. I also expect it to be one of those two guys on the podium when the smoke clears on the season. But, I really think any of the guys in the top 5-7 spots can actually win it if everything goes right for them.

They are the two to shoot for(Matt and Jeff).I am no great Jeff fan but sooner or later another title is coming his way.The road courses are the key,IMO.IF Matt can hold the status-quo thru -out those two races he just might be in good shape.Given Roush's past R/C experience,it is possible. :) ....But if Jeff runs away with them,look out.

(And would you change your handle to 5X then,4X?)

Originally posted by 97forever@Jun 15 2003, 10:51 PM

(And would you change your handle to 5X then,4X?)
ABSOLUTELY!!!

And with great pleasure :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by 97forever@Jun 15 2003, 02:55 PM
Calm and composed yet still able to kick Earnhardt's tale when push comes to shove!
:cheers:

I know Matt got into Jr., but the slower car was holding him up. I thought Jr. was more mature this year, but after the race he came into the pits and punted Matt in the rear end. (At least Jr. did more damage to his car than Matt's. :cuckoo: )

(Hey Jr.! Maybe this was payback from Dover back in '99 when Matt was leading the race & you were a cpl laps down & put Matt in the wall. I remember that you were 1st & matt was 2nd in the points at the time.)

Back
Top Bottom