Kentucky Testing on Wednesday

E

esorlxaw

So, my dad and I went to check out testing at Kentucky Speedway today. We got up there and stayed for about an hour. We saw Tony Stewart testing two cars (one in full paint). We also saw Leffler testing a car with a small 11 on the side. There was another car, not so sure who it was, but it had a Ford nose, so we assumed it was Andretti. There was also a dark primered car, I'm guessing it was Jeff Burton...it seemed to go out at the same time as the "Andretti" car, so maybe those two were teammate testing without teammates or something, I don't know. Didn't see Bobby Labonte or any of the Evernham cars like Jayski said, but Labonte's hauler was there as was Burton's. Didn't see Mike Bliss/Justin Labonte either, so I don't really know what happened. All in all, it was fun, they even had t shirts for 5 dollars in the gift shop, but my debit card wouldn't work, so I didn't get a cool CTS Shirt like I wanted. Anyway, it was cool...aside from the eerie DW statue looming over me. I got some pictures, but I used the 'rents digital camera (none are very good) so I'll have to wait until mom sends them to me to post them. Anyway, just wanted to give everyone an update.

Back
Top Bottom