Kevin and Delana expecting their first child.

FenderBumper

The "good old days" ??
tomjensen100tom jensen

Congrats @KevinHarvick and @DeLanaHarvick are expecting their first child.

Just what I thought when they closed down KHI.

I'm DA MAN!!! :D

dcaravielloDavid Caraviello

Harvick says wanting to have kids was the primary reason he closed KHI and merged his operations with RCR.

---------

I wish them the best. Having kids is the greatest thing in the world. It will also challenge a person like never before.

I bet it hangs out in the womb as long as possible and then at the last second makes a mad dash towards the doctor.

In other news the as of yet unborn child has already announced a development deal with RCR:D

Wonder if the kid will come out with a firesuit on????

That gave me a visual of an Ultrsound showing the baby wearing a helmet and holding a steering wheel :laugh: Dr. qouted as saying "don't have to worry about dropping this one"

Congrats to Kevin and Delena!

When it comes time, is Paul Menard going to be in the room?

You know, if somebody needs a push?

:XXROFL:

Congrats to Kevin and Delena, :D also thanks for being married before having children, kinda rare nowadays.

dcaravielloDavid Caraviello

Harvick says wanting to have kids was the primary reason he closed KHI and merged his operations with RCR.

---------

I wish them the best. Having kids is the greatest thing in the world. It will also challenge a person like never before.

Yeah, he closed KHI since DeLana told him, "No sale, No kid!" She does wear the firesuit in the family, ya know! She will be refraining this season at least until the tot is born. :)

Congrats DeLana & Kevin! Get ready for the best ride of your life!

I Really hope we're not going to stoop to Bashing new parents and unborn babies with remarks that are in Poor Taste.

Back
Top Bottom