Kid with a new toy

M

mawinlaw79

first thing welcome back Lynn Taylor. I have sat every week and watched Lyn sence his heart surgery pace the track and the desirer in his eyes to be back out there driving. Well if the Lords willing and te creek don't rise he will be back Saturday. I sat at the shop watching them working on his car andhe waslike a kid with a new toy. he has had a lot of let downs along his recovery and Saturday was just one more. When it rained the race out. But I guess that was for a reason. I hope that you all give him a big welcome back. He sure has missed being out there with you'll.
God luck to Lynn and Chris this Saturday. Itwill be good to see them out here together again.

Love you both,
Shelly

LoL Shelly we know Lynn is really looking forward to getting back out there on the race track! I am lookin foward to it myself! Well go "White Lightnin" and "T-rex"!!!!

Good luck Lynn and Chris this weekend hopefully rain holds off!

well just wanted to say "welcome back" to Lynn! Even though I'm "Lil Suber's biggest fan " as people have told me,its good to have you back. If Kevo can't win.....I certainly hope you do! Its been fun pulling for Chris this year and he's had a heck of a season thusfar. I wish you a speedy recovery and great success on the track and in life. Have fun Saturday........BUT be careful out there! LOL! Good luck to the 79CREW....X2!!!! LOL! Kevin told me ya'll were all good folks. To be so young..........the kid has good intuition when it comes to people!:victory:

Yuppers drt lvr i luvs pulling fer suberman to and i think that name fits him perfect as well! ONe of yas make ur way to victory lane!

GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND LYNN HOPE TO SEE THE GREENPOND FLASH IN VICTORY LANE!! DRIVE SAFE!!
LOVE Y'ALL
ANGIE

Yea Shelly you are so right. We all have prayed for this day. HOpe to see both cars in victory lane this weekend. Just hope that they and everyone else drives safe!!! Uncle Lynn has sat up many nights walking his son race waiting on the doctor to give him the checkered flags back to racing and finally it has came. :hyper: I beleive Lynn has done a GREAT job teaching Chris about racing and now look what we have. The two best drivers!!!! Good luck to Uncle Lynn and Chris!!!

Your #1 fan
Michelle

Hey Misty and Megan!!!!Oh lets don't forget Ma(Shelly)LOL

Back
Top Bottom