Kitty of the week

Kat,

I tried to scan your Weymouth HS pic but the office flatbed scanner blew a fuse and gave me an image something over 32MB. That computer is now suffering from Bill Gatesitis and won't give up the image via email or any other means we've tried.

So I posted another here

http://www.racing-forums.com/bbs/showthrea...10&pagenumber=2

Hope you like it or at least have your sense of humor engaged. :)

Whaaattt, y'all don't like kitties/hisss

But PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

2 great Pics Kat. Ive got my (babe) sitting on me right now with his 8 cyl. on. lol

Originally posted by Awesome_Bill
2 great Pics Kat.  Ive got my (babe) sitting on me right now with his 8 cyl. on.  lol

So he is purrrrrrrrrrr and pump like mine,,,hehehe

Mine is in the window sill as usual. Just changed the sheets on my bed and guess who was there to partake in the fun! Why do cats love that so much? It''s like peek a boo with babies!

Originally posted by HappyHour
Mine is in the window sill as usual.  Just changed the sheets on my bed and guess who was there to partake in the fun!  Why do cats love that so much?  It''s like peek a boo with babies!

Really HH, I think it's more fun with kittys. Babies get to be teens, then adults. Cats are always cats. Gutta LUV em.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Great pictures Kat. Keep them coming they always seem to put a smile on my face. As far as the first picture i would say that fly is toast. :D :

Originally posted by blhawk97
Great pictures Kat. Keep them coming they always seem to put a smile on my face. As far as the first picture i would say that fly is toast. :D :

:xxrotf:
toasted fly, hehehehehehehehehe

Now remember, Cats and Women will do what they please so dogs and men should just get used to it.

AND who says cats aren't smart? You will never see 8 cats pulling a sled thru miles of frozen snow.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KATWOMAN:D

Back
Top Bottom