Kudos to ARCA!!

SpeedPagan

The iRacing Guru
So I watched the Daytona ARCA race and even though it lived up to the stereotypes of well...ARCA racing, I was actually entertained. The announcers actually talked about what was happening on the track, there was no gimmick, you had good solid racing (when ARCA brakes didn't come into play). You didn't have nonstop talking about stages and The Chase, etc.

It was actually very refreshing to see good real racing.

Yeah they broke out of the let's run single file for 90% and then wreck everybody grain they'd been in for awhile

Yeah they broke out of the let's run single file for 90% and then wreck everybody grain they'd been in for awhile

Honestly I'm just happy that for 80 laps it was about RACING. It wasn't about stages, it wasn't about The Chase, it was about what was happening on the track then and there.

I'm currently watching the Fairgrounds race on MAV TV. Feels like watching a NASCAR race from the 90s.
That was my first thought too. I'm sure the camera quality had something to do with it. Actually, I'm pretty sure the race was filmed with a potato.

The Davey Allison tribute car, definitely my favorite car from last night...
IMG_0755.JPG

That was my first thought too. I'm sure the camera quality had something to do with it. Actually, I'm pretty sure the race was filmed with a potato.

Fellow Directv customer?(switching to vue within a month)

The race was pretty great last. Keep an ear out for Sheldon Creed. Been watching him since he was in short-course buggies when he was like 13. Representing Alpine, CA and the trophy truck boys.

Love that all ARCA races will be televised, not just the companion races at the brobdigians.

Fellow Directv customer?(switching to vue within a month)

The race was pretty great last. Keep an ear out for Sheldon Creed. Been watching him since he was in short-course buggies when he was like 13. Representing Alpine, CA and the trophy truck boys.

Love that all ARCA races will be televised, not just the companion races at the brobdigians.
I've always known him as one of the SST guys. Never knew he did stock cars until last night.

I've always known him as one of the SST guys. Never knew he did stock cars until last night.

Before SST, he was in the Lucas Oil Short Course trucks, I believe he is doing LOORRS(pro 2 class) and SST still. Very talented kid. Also start paying attention to Haley Deegan, Brian's daughter. She's been coming thru the ranks in the Lucas Oil Series too. She just started racing late models last year.

Anyone got a link to the Fairgrounds race? I wasn't able to catch it.

Just signed up for Vue(core package-$45/mo)... and they don't have MAV or CBSSN. Son of a twat.

Anyone got a link to the Fairgrounds race? I wasn't able to catch it.

It's on my DVR ;)

Just signed up for Vue(core package-$45/mo)... and they don't have MAV or CBSSN. Son of a twat.

Lucas Oil is pushing their streaming app, so I doubt they'll ever sign on with Vue or Sling. In fact, their availability on traditional cable is remarkably low.

It's on my DVR ;)

Lucas Oil is pushing their streaming app, so I doubt they'll ever sign on with Vue or Sling. In fact, their availability on traditional cable is remarkably low.

Yeah MAVTV in standard def w/DirecTV was killing me...

Lucas Oil TV is very intriguing. I wish they had a partnership with some of the providers though.

Back
Top Bottom