Kulwicki’s Buddies Are Throwing a Party

I suspect your best chance will be to skip the ceremony and go directly to Hooters around, oh, let's call it 11:00 am or so.

THURSDAY.

Great to see this. As I remember in the plane crash there were a couple Hooters executives that lost their lives. 26 years later Hooters is sponsoring Chase Elliott. Wouldn't surprise me to see Chase and Blaney in attendance throwing down a few cold ones.

Of milk.

pa4sii1zgzk21.jpg

Great to see this. As I remember in the plane crash there were a couple Hooters executives that lost their lives. 26 years later Hooters is sponsoring Chase Elliott. Wouldn't surprise me to see Chase and Blaney in attendance throwing down a few cold ones.
One would hope so, but...??? Friday afternoon before Martinsville, Wood Brothers Racing held an open house tribute to Glenn Wood at Stuart, VA... just a short drive from the track. Hundreds of people from the stock car industry were there, e.g. Edsel Ford flew in from Detroit, etc. But I was disappointed to hear Mike Joy say that Blaney was the *only* current driver who showed up. No bueno, IMO.

One would hope so, but...??? Friday afternoon before Martinsville, Wood Brothers Racing held an open house tribute to Glenn Wood at Stuart, VA... just a short drive from the track. Hundreds of people from the stock car industry were there, e.g. Edsel Ford flew in from Detroit, etc. But I was disappointed to hear Mike Joy say that Blaney was the *only* current driver who showed up. No bueno, IMO.

Yeah that's kind of a bummer.

Back
Top Bottom