Kurt Busch Presser at Vegas?

Jorge De Guzman

2017, 2021 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
It’s going to be Kurt Busch Career Retrospective NFT!

Greg

2014 RF YAHOO CHAMP Your leader
retiring may cut the alimony payments because of no income.
I usually do not keep up with celeberty divorces but it probably isn't an issue in this case, she is loaded with money herself.

TommyGunn

Team Owner
There's a couple articles floating around that are saying 23XI bought out Reddicks contract from Childress so that would make sense to do that if Kurt is calling it a career

Spotter22

Team Owner
I usually do not keep up with celeberty divorces but it probably isn't an issue in this case, she is loaded with money herself.
No kidding, I think they had Aerosmith play their wedding reception

Whizzer

Gig'em
Here's my take. ;) Kurt retires and hopefully he gets a gig as announcer to replace Junior. I like Junior, just not in the booth. He has a disarming personality and he is not great but still, a decent driver. His broadcasting talents should stay with Dirty Mo. 'Nuff said.

Allenbaba

Team Owner
My money is on a part time farewell tour. I would also say that more booth time would be in his future. I could see him doing trucks full time. He's been doing truck races for the last couple years just about every time his schedule allowed for it.

Conover

Team Owner
I hope Kurt does retire as it seems to be taking a long time for his recovery. That is a medical sign that his brain injury was pretty significant. No need to test this limit.

I also agree that his future is in the booth. Kurt is one of our favorites, does a great job, very insightful, well spoken, funny without trying to be a clown.

LibertyU24

Crew Chief
I don't think he'll retire, if Reddick leaves in 2023 that would open up another ride at RCR. Kurt and Kyle both at RCR?
Kurt will always be remembered as the last guy Dale Sr flicked off.

Spotter22

Team Owner
I don't think he'll retire, if Reddick leaves in 2023 that would open up another ride at RCR. Kurt and Kyle both at RCR?
Kurt will always be remembered as the last guy Dale Sr flicked off.
RCR isnt gonna run another team, thats why Reddick was allowed to leave

Top Bottom