Kyle Busch appreciation thread

Discussion in 'NASCAR chat' started by NJJammer, Sep 17, 2017.

1. AuzGrams

AuzGrams Team Owner

He's one of the greats, as a guy who doesn't like his interviews at all. He is.

However his NXS and Truck victories would have a bit more credibility (to me) if he could get his KBM cars to victory lane on his own. Just my opinion and the Rowdy fans will probably not even bother to claim this one way or the other.

2. FenderBumper

FenderBumper The "good old days" ??

I've always appreciated his driving skills.

Over and out.

3. jaqua19

jaqua19 Team Owner

They are meaningless. We judge on his cup career alone.

He will be a 60+ win, 2+ time champion. Hes a top 10-15 all time.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

4. kyle18fan

kyle18fan Proud member of Rowdy Nation Contributor

Kyle wins regular season championship

Revman, DWDawg, lisa and 1 other person like this.
  5. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

LIVE: Kyle Busch in NASCAR's Studio 3
    Scheduled for Sep 11, 2018 12:30 E.S.T.?

Marvin Craven likes this.
  6. Revman

Revman Mods are Motivators.

Ran every race, and leads the points. Ten races like 2015, and this board goes silent. Oh, what a fun offseason we might have.....Just you and me, kid....and our man, @Thegeneral23.

Thegeneral23 and kyle18fan like this.
  7. Revman

Closet Kyle fan. Stay in there. I hate backordered Kyle gear, and everybody knows it.

8. kyle18fan

@StandOnIt is on top of everything KTB, always the first to post any tidbit of information on our guy.

Revman likes this.
  9. Revman

Just want to make sure that my math is correct. Kyle won the Regular Season Championship running ALL of the races, right? It is my understanding that his Championship in 2015 was supposedly marred by his 11 race vacation. Kind of boring when a guy wins a championship without breaking a leg in half and crushing an ankle, but I thought it was very accommodating for Kyle to appease the Happy Meal Crew. He is such a giver. :D

kyle18fan likes this.
  10. DIDIT

DIDIT Old School Fan

Is the regular season championship the equivalent of a participation trophy...meaningless?
    Yes, I get the points, so don't go there.

Ventisca, sdj and Johali like this.
  11. Johali

Johali Team Owner Contributor

Yep.

Ventisca, sdj and DIDIT like this.
  12. Revman

Yeah, well, when Kyle Busch wins it, right? You answered your own questions, so don't go there.

DIDIT and kyle18fan like this.
  13. BobbyFord

BobbyFord Resident Gearhead Contributor

Hell of a run at Vegas. The 18 passed more cars than anyone else. Salvaged a 7th place finish after going two laps down.

kyle18fan and FenderBumper like this.
  14. FenderBumper

Sounds like he had a great run....other than spazzing out and turning his car into a lawn mower. ;)

15. BobbyFord

BobbyFord Resident Gearhead Contributor

He got into Blaney on pit road and pushed in the right front. The car was plowing like a dump truck.

16. FenderBumper

OK, have it your way.

Sounds like he had a great run....other than spazzing out on pit road and running into Blaney. :D

Seriously, he did have a great recovery. Apparently his teammate Hammy hasn't learned to get off the brakes so the splitter lifts when headed for the grass. Hammy kept his brakes to the floor and totaled his car.

BobbyFord likes this.
  17. Pat

Pat Team Owner

Kyle Busch‏Verified account @KyleBusch
    Kyle Busch Retweeted Pat Helton

Nope. I offered up my services multiple times to multiple people. Oh well. Their loss.

Pat Helton @PATGRNY
    @KyleBusch Just ran across video from KBM Fan Day. You mentioned at lunch that you may be in the broadcast booth when @DaleJr drives in the Xfinity race. Any chance it’s going to happen?
    10:00 AM - 18 Sep 2018

18. LouieLouie

LouieLouie Team Owner

Ok so a quick story...
    Recently at work we have a big deadline coming up for a large project. It is becoming more and more obvious that a certain portion of this project is falling way behind and that people will have to start working nights and weekends to meet the deadline. Long story, short, this is the kind of project in which the wheels are falling off, everything is going wrong, people are losing their motivation and are simply out of patience with management because they can't make a decision on how they would like to proceed.

I, myself am not very worried about it because we have been through this several times before but I had to post this picture in my office and I thought you guys would appreciate it.
    upload_2018-9-19_16-28-51.jpeg
    We don't have very many NASCAR fans in my office so I wanted to share with you guys and show my appreciation for Kyle Busch!

Simple Fan and AuzGrams like this.
  19. Revman

Yes, he did. Ordered Champion hat and shirt yesterday. No backorder. I am happy.

kyle18fan likes this.
  20. AuzGrams

AuzGrams Team Owner

I'd buy one of those.

LouieLouie likes this.
  21. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

22. Revman

Stalking his kid now?

kyle18fan likes this.
  23. TexasRaceLady

TexasRaceLady Plank Owner Contributor

????
    I thought the video was delightful.

sdj likes this.
  24. Revman

Video was absolutely awesome. I think that my friend @StandOnIt is becoming a KB Fanboi. :D All in good fun.

25. Johali

Johali Team Owner Contributor

:eek2:

StandOnIt likes this.
  26. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

I don't want what Revman is smoking :cool:

Revman, LewTheShoe and Johali like this.
  27. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

DIDIT likes this.
  28. mack

mack Team Owner

Love him or hate him, that's a pretty cool dad.

Turtle84 and Nitro Dude like this.
  29. Taco

Taco Team Owner

Elliott_Fan_9 likes this.
  30. Spotter22

Spotter22 Team Owner

31. DaBiff1618

DaBiff1618 Team Owner

Kyle Busch could retire with 0 Cup wins and due to the fact he’s the all time wins leader in Trucks and Xfinity, he would get into the hall of fame. So no, they are not meaningless.

Elliott_Fan_9 and kyle18fan like this.
  32. Spotter22

Spotter22 Team Owner

if he had zero cup wins he wouldnt be a first ballot HOFer, so those undercard wins dont help much

Team Penske likes this.
  33. Revman

Hornaday is in, right? Am I missing something?

34. Spotter22

Spotter22 Team Owner

Yes, I said first ballot

35. Revman

Gotcha thanks.

36. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

37. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

38. kyle18fan

He does stuff like that often, he was getting ready to qualify at Phoenix but took the time to walk over and sign a few autographs for my son and I

Ventisca likes this.
  39. Revman

Like when I was in Victory Lane with Kyle, and he made the photographers wait so that he could call my son over to stand with him at the trophy? Kind of gets to your Dadness doesn't it? ....or the other time I was in Victory Lane with Kyle, and he knew my son by name, talked to him for awhile, and thanked him for being a fan? Yeah, that gets to a guy's Dadness. I do believe that he takes joy in all of this as the haters spew their venom. He's funny like that. Can't wait to see him wheel it in Fontana for TWO races! TWO!!!!!! I want the first damn win for the Supra with Kyle wheeling it!

Elliott_Fan_9 and kyle18fan like this.
  40. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

2 Sweet and Elliott_Fan_9 like this.