Kyle Busch appreciation thread

Discussion in 'NASCAR chat' started by NJJammer, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Revman

Revman Mods are Motivators.

So, where publicly may I view said contract?

2. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

I think he got the two brothers confused. :idunno: I know Darrell had or has a Honda dealership

3. Johali

Johali Team Owner Contributor

No I didn't. They both have long term lucrative contracts with yoder and have stated as much publicly. It's no secret.

4. Revman

I am aware that both Mikey and Darrell have (or had) contracts with Toyota, but I do not recall any comment about the lucrative-ness or long term-ness of these contracts (PSA). Quite a stretch to suggest that DW's appreciation for KB is related to this contract with Toyota, really. I am sure that you are aware that there are many TV and radio personalities who while perceived to be unbiased also have these types of contracts with manufacturers.

5. Ventisca

Ventisca Team Owner Contributor

but that "beard" :eek:

some guys look like tough hombres with a beard

while others look like a bum in a skittles costume...

6. jaqua19

jaqua19 Team Owner

Very well said. The 2016 final four tour was a surprise to me. I haven't seen that side of Kyle.

A couple things from that stood out. Someone asked them, who's the best on dirt?

Kyle was the first to answer and he goes "Larson haha, definitely Larson".

He just seemed nothing like the ******* Kyle that presents himself as the villain. Kyle seems like a pretty normal fun dude. I think his temper is real and his emotion in the car and outside the car is real, but I think he just sells it.

I think the most transparent driver in terms least manufactured personality is Brad Keselowski.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

7. kyle18fan

kyle18fan Proud member of Rowdy Nation Contributor

The Nation appreciates Kyle Busch :booya:

CaptainHiTop likes this.
  8. IanMcVittie

IanMcVittie Team Owner

Another Bristol win and another impressive win.

Revman, CaptainHiTop and kyle18fan like this.
  9. kyle18fan

Amazing stuff

CaptainHiTop and IanMcVittie like this.
  10. kyle18fan

11. Revman

I am thanking you for this post because on a weekend when KB won, it is really important to me (us) that the Appreciation thread appears before the Kez Appreciation thread. Kyle and Adam turned a Top 10 car into a Top 5 car, and then won with it. This. Is. NASCAR. Badass wheelman.

12. aunty dive

aunty dive Team Owner

Wheelman.

That is all.

Revman, CaptainHiTop and kyle18fan like this.
  13. Zerkfitting

Zerkfitting Team Owner

I was amused in the post race interview when brother Kurt said he was going to wreck Kyle if he had the chance for the win (I think he was smiling when he said it).

14. jaqua19

jaqua19 Team Owner

He was running in the top 5 prior to the halfway point ;) the speed the car has had... It was a top 5 car all day. Didn't really get better. Just capitalized on the misfortune of others. A win is a win, but it's the least impressive of his 3 this year. .

Teams are going to be really competitive this year. It's gonna be a fun season. Truex and Harvick aren't gonna be much factors imo

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

15. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

kudo's to Pierce that knocked the back end off so they could fudge it up. I remember Mark Martin had similar damage but his spoiler was jacked a bit higher. Came from two laps down to win it. I hope they send the Penske's who dominated a free lunch. :p

16. kyle18fan

18 was far from the best car, even after the damage. Penske group let the fear of Rowdy lead them to bad decisions :lol2::lol2::lol2:

17. kyle18fan

Starting position tells me that the 18 wasn't a rocket. Teams are really competitive every year, Harvick might find the speed any time now and be the dominant car for the rest of the year ... just like old times.

18. Ventisca

When I think of fear, I think back to KyBu letting it get the best of him at Homestead in the Final Restart of the Champion Race last season. Nothing between him and the Checkered Flag, and he crumbled under the pressure... :eek::D

19. Revman

Scoreboard reads the way I want it to. All good.

20. Revman

People who hate Kyle spend all of their time trying to figure him out. It's really weird. I would bet that there are more hate posts on the Appreciation thread than posts of appreciation. This is why Kyle is such a valuable assert to Mars, etc. You will always be talking about him. Always. He wins--because he was lucky. He loses--you are happy. He says nothing--he is an ass. He says something--he is an ass. Nobody shrugs their shoulders over anything Kyle does. He is what he is at home, he is what he has to be (sometimes) at the track. I don't spend a lot of time thinking about it. I like who he is on the track. I do believe that he takes joy in fans trying to figure him out because he will never let you know who he really is. He owes that to nobody. If you like Kez, good deal. There is tremendous danger in an athlete being true to who they really are on the track. When people boo and throw cans of beer at the brand, I think drivers are okay with that. When people boo and throw cans of beer at the Dad, husband, brother, etc.; I would think that this would be intolerable. I believe Kyle gives you what keeps him relevant, and it's brilliant. You hate him? He moves the needle. You like him? He moves the needle.

21. kyle18fan

priceless post ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :salute:

Revman likes this.
  22. Revman

I thought that it was interesting that KB gave a shout out to his fans who have been taking sh!t at the track for supporting him. Hoping that this stuff isn't getting crazy. That would be sad, but who knows? I have seen some pretty interesting posts around here. The human potential for stupidity is limitless.

23. Revman

TRD powered Toyotas have won five of eight races this year. David Wilson posted on social media that "...we know we need to be better." I love that TRD is not romanced into thinking that WE are better than WE are because of the unbelievable talent of Toyota's most winningest driver. It is pretty obvious that Penske and JGR are ahead with the new packages, but TRD is not resting. That would be danger island. Kyle can make you (team, manufacturer, owner, etc.) feel better that you should about yourself. As long as MY TRD guys stay humble, and take nothing for granted, KB will be fine. WE have this thing in Toyota called "Continuous Improvement" as one of the cornerstones of the company. Continuously improve, and KB will take it from there. I promised you years ago that TRD would give KB a sled worthy of his ability, and I am a man of my word. :DWE are right where I would want US to be.....

Simple Fan and kyle18fan like this.
  24. Revman

He was joking, but he drama queens on NASCAR Radio want it to be more...

Zerkfitting likes this.
  25. kyle18fan

You certainly have kept your word :booya::salute: I recall the days when Kyle blew three engines in a row, I was not happy :( You pulled me through :cheers:

26. Revman

Those were horribly rough days. Blowing TRD motors killed me, but blowing them when Rowdy was in the front, killed me twice. I knew WE were screwing him. The worst part was the weeks that followed when TRD had to dial back the motors to keep them whole. Rowdy driving around in a car not capable of winning was very difficult. However, I do understand the culture of TRD, and what WE are committed to, and I knew that WE would get it turned around. Chicago, 2014, was the high point of MY TRD life.....Kyle queued the radio and was screaming and laughing. Dave didn't know if he was pissed or being sarcastic. Then, he started to understand that Kyle was jacked over the feel of the motor. I knew---and TRD knew---right then that something big had been accomplished. KB is hard on everybody around him, but he is worth the stress. He doesn't just make his manufacturer and team better, he makes them Champions. :cheers:

kyle18fan and Joker like this.
  27. Joker

Joker #1 Harvick Fan

kyle bush is an poopyhead

But seriously, some people let Kyle live in their heads. I'm savvy enough to realize he's purposefully playing a heel. Get a grip people, lol.

Revman likes this.
  28. StandOnIt

StandOnIt Farm Truck

probably hasn't watched for years and subscribes to winning excuses all behaviors. I'm more inclined to believe he has a full time PR crew working full time to spin all of his B.S. teenage spoiled kid behavior. He's good for the sport, good for boo's and cheers.

Joker likes this.
  29. Kiante

Kiante Team Owner

I kind of hope Tyler Reddick will get into Cup.

He would be a perfect heel, I'm going to start calling him Penguin from now on.:D

Joker likes this.
  30. kyle18fan

I have seen his good side in person, up close, he cares about his fans

Joker likes this.
  31. Ventisca

Shhhhh

Dale Jr. Download is on!

aunty dive likes this.
  32. Joker

Joker #1 Harvick Fan

Yeah I despise him on the track and think he's a big whiner, but I have no issues with him off the track.

Ricky Stenhouse, though...

33. kyle18fan

Rowdy Nation owes Ricky a big thanks for his antics Sunday, a pissed off Rowdy gets er done :pbjtime:

Simple Fan likes this.
  34. kyle18fan

Oh quit

35. Revman

sh!t! Lines at the merch trailer here we come! Thanks man. Did ya have to let everybody know?

kyle18fan likes this.
  36. Revman

Danica's Ex was finally good for something.

kyle18fan likes this.
  37. kyle18fan

Even a blind squirrel

38. Revman

Blind is right. Even I could see the brake light decals.

CaptainHiTop and kyle18fan like this.
  39. kyle18fan

:lol2::lol2::lol2::salute:

40. rd45usa

rd45usa Team Owner

Hmmm... this could be interesting.