Kyle Busch appreciation thread

10-4

Team Owner
I do not appreciate Kyle Busch and will not congratulate him hahahaha!!

Kiante

Team Owner
The 18 team was the only one out of the final 4 to truly execute tonight.

It wasn't a dominating win or what not, but its a win because Stevens and Kyle did thier jobs from the drop of the green flag to the checkered one. That's what its all about in being perfect for the final race. They did that and won it all, yeah no wins since April, but playing the system is the key and it was done right.

Congrats to Kyle and his fans, I'm not apart of the asterisk club, so this one was well deserved as well. I have a feeling he isn't done yet.

AuzGrams

Team Owner
The 18 team was the only one out of the final 4 to truly execute tonight.

It wasn't a dominating win or what not, but its a win because Stevens and Kyle did thier jobs from the drop of the green flag to the checkered one. That's what its all about in being perfect for the final race. They did that and won it all, yeah no wins since April, but playing the system is the key and it was done right.

Congrats to Kyle and his fans, I'm not apart of the asterisk club, so this one was well deserved as well. I have a feeling he isn't done yet.
I'm being Mr. Nitpick but Kyle won at Pocono in June.

Revman

2X CHAMPION
Quiet race

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Well, our Champion is an undisputed Champion now. Not very polarizing on this one. I imagine that there was much wincing going on in those final laps. A rough morning for Disliker Nation. Probably combing Reddit for personal stuff right now.

Revman

2X CHAMPION
KYLE BUSCH IS CHAMPION! KYLE BUSCH IS CHAMPION! KYLE BUSCH IS CHAMPION! THANK GOD ALMIGHTY! KYLE BUSCH IS CHAMPION YET AGAIN!!!!!!! With the new mod rules, enjoy this nostalgic post while you can! Hell yes!!!!!

DanicaFreak

Green monster
KYLE BUSCH IS CHAMPION! KYLE BUSCH IS CHAMPION! KYLE BUSCH IS CHAMPION! THANK GOD ALMIGHTY! KYLE BUSCH IS CHAMPION YET AGAIN!!!!!!! With the new mod rules, enjoy this nostalgic post while you can! Hell yes!!!!!
new mod rules? have I missed something?

Revman

2X CHAMPION
Kyle's Championship highlights the stupidity of the NASCAR media/spin. The endless BS about his losing streak, drama hype about his personal life (which is complete bull****), drama hype about his attitude toward the package, Doug Rice from PRN (who I really like) mentioned tension between Kyle and Adam during the races--there was none of that by any account, but in this day of quick clicks we can spew anything people will ingest.....everybody forgot about Kyle, but Kyle was still there. He was running well ALL year. Those who obsess over consistency forgot that he was the Regular Season Champion (a two time Regular Season Champion I might add). Anytime you take four drivers for the Championship, and Kyle is one of them, you should never ignore him. He took everything, and left the dislikers with nothing as he handled post race stuff with the vanilla like dignity the critics seem to want. This is freaking sweet. Champion gear on order. Stay the hell off of the bandwagon. I hate backorders. Kyle Busch is our Champion, and the world is really, really good.

jaqua19

Team Owner
Kyle's Championship highlights the stupidity of the NASCAR media/spin. The endless BS about his losing streak, drama hype about his personal life (which is complete bull****), drama hype about his attitude toward the package, Doug Rice from PRN (who I really like) mentioned tension between Kyle and Adam during the races--there was none of that by any account, but in this day of quick clicks we can spew anything people will ingest.....everybody forgot about Kyle, but Kyle was still there. He was running well ALL year. Those who obsess over consistency forgot that he was the Regular Season Champion (a two time Regular Season Champion I might add). Anytime you take four drivers for the Championship, and Kyle is one of them, you should never ignore him. He took everything, and left the dislikers with nothing as he handled post race stuff with the vanilla like dignity the critics seem to want. This is freaking sweet. Champion gear on order. Stay the hell off of the bandwagon. I hate backorders. Kyle Busch is our Champion, and the world is really, really good.
Yeah even when he was getting out run by his teammates, they still had a lot of speed.

That said, I wouldn't call all of that drama stuff drama. Kyle doesn't like this package. It's not drama, it's his honest, off the cuff opinion.

Joe did say that racing is all Kyle has, and his family, so when something bothers him, he gets bothered. I don't think it had anything to do with his personal life, but I think back to what you and I have talked about in regards to self awareness. I think that some time between his outburst at (Vegas?) He really really checked himself and his impulsiveness. His whole title celebration seemed calm. I also think he needed this title for himself, and that "attitude" may start to fade away over the next 3 years.

I don't know what it's like, but id imagine watching your child grow up before your eyes is very humbling.

Revman

2X CHAMPION
Yeah even when he was getting out run by his teammates, they still had a lot of speed.

That said, I wouldn't call all of that drama stuff drama. Kyle doesn't like this package. It's not drama, it's his honest, off the cuff opinion.

Joe did say that racing is all Kyle has, and his family, so when something bothers him, he gets bothered. I don't think it had anything to do with his personal life, but I think back to what you and I have talked about in regards to self awareness. I think that some time between his outburst at (Vegas?) He really really checked himself and his impulsiveness. His whole title celebration seemed calm. I also think he needed this title for himself, and that "attitude" may start to fade away over the next 3 years.

I don't know what it's like, but id imagine watching your child grow up before your eyes is very humbling.

Yup, I don't think that Kyle's feelings were the drama.....What the media did with those feelings was.

Truex_rox

19 looks better than ever.
Deserving champion! I'm glad he got it done and knocked off the asterisk. The dude has been in the final four five years straight. The only way from here on is upwards!

Revman

2X CHAMPION
Deserving champion! I'm glad he got it done and knocked off the asterisk. The dude has been in the final four five years straight. The only way from here on is upwards!
It is my understanding that MTJ spent time at the backstretch photo shoot as well as the 18 team party. Pretty damn cool if you ask me. It is also my understanding that Kyle and Martin get along very well. Let's keep all of this between us....it really doesn't support the popular narrative here of KB and/or JGR.

Revman

2X CHAMPION
Third best on his own team this season. Flip of the coin title.
Funny how this board tries to quantify some stuff, and then qualify other stuff. Regular season Champion and Playoff Champion, and you go third on team? Interesting.

Revman

2X CHAMPION
MTJ highlights the inability of this sport to promote itself. He is an awesome story, yet in this digital era, we have already started taking him for granted. He was nowhere, and now he is elite deep into his career. Cole had time to set that car up, and it was the best car. The pit mistake cost him dearly. I will say it is a push, however because the 22 cost Kyle in 2017, and I think Kyle was on the right strategy. It all works out. He is an awesome competitor, and I am so glad he is in a Toyota.

2 Sweet

Legend
Funny how this board tries to quantify some stuff, and then qualify other stuff. Regular season Champion and Playoff Champion, and you go third on team? Interesting.
This board? One guy doesn't speak for the whole board.

KB earned it this year. Any of the "final 4" were deserving, but KB was the best of the bunch. He was the best throughout the season, and the best in the Homestead Cup. It's tough to argue otherwise.

Revman

2X CHAMPION
Another championship jacket for me around Christmas time, Kyle is going to break my kids :lol2:
My credit card is still smoking......No backorders. You know I hate backorders. I believe that they make exactly what they can sell. So, if there is a backorder, you know one of these dislikers has flipped on us. They are out there. Just waiting to join Rowdy Nation. That's fine, but stand in line. I want my swag.

jaqua19

Team Owner
My credit card is still smoking......No backorders. You know I hate backorders. I believe that they make exactly what they can sell. So, if there is a backorder, you know one of these dislikers has flipped on us. They are out there. Just waiting to join Rowdy Nation. That's fine, but stand in line. I want my swag.
You'll find there are A LOT of impulsive spenders out there lol.

I want that because I can afford it

Revman

2X CHAMPION
You'll find there are A LOT of impulsive spenders out there lol.

I want that because I can afford it

Fine with me as long as they keep those impulses away from my swag. :D

Top Bottom