Kyle Busch appreciation thread

Discussion in 'NASCAR chat' started by NJJammer, Sep 17, 2017.

1. kyle18fan

kyle18fan Proud member of Rowdy Nation Contributor

Why would anyone want him to mellow out ?

2. Revman

Revman 2X CHAMPION

So the haters can bitch about him being too vanilla, silly. :D

kyle18fan likes this.
  3. Revman

Revman 2X CHAMPION

Hey @kyle18fan ....that jacket on order yet? KYLE BUSCH IS CHAMPION, KYLE BUSCH IS CHAMPION....THANK GOD ALMIGHTY KYLE BUSCH IS CHAMPION!!!!!!

kyle18fan likes this.
  4. Revman

Revman 2X CHAMPION

Quiet offseason on this board. Crickets. Kyle Busch is your Champion. Undisputed. *Adjusts Champion's hat*

aunty dive likes this.
  5. Conover

Conover Team Owner

Hey Revman I’m glad you are a happy fan. KDB won the regular season and won Homestead. He certainly deserved to be champion so no rain from me on your parade!

Ventisca likes this.
  6. Revman

Revman 2X CHAMPION

Thank you! Love this offseason.....don't care if Daytona is delayed 6 months! It just doesn't get any better than this!!!!

7. Churchkey

Churchkey Crew Chief

Good goin Rev am happy for you fingers crossed Santa brings me a "Champion's hat" :)

Revman likes this.
  8. Revman

Revman 2X CHAMPION

If Santa is worth a crap, he will....provided the sled makes it through OSS.

Truex_rox and kyle18fan like this.
  9. kyle18fan

kyle18fan Proud member of Rowdy Nation Contributor

Santa is handling the matter, hopefully his chase spec TRD powerplant will get er done. :pbjtime:

And no ........... you CANNOT borrow it ...... ever

10. Revman

Revman 2X CHAMPION

I knew that Santa was a Rowdy fan! Are you still pissed that I broke the heel on the pumps? Geez.....It's Christmas! Come on! Santa gets the Christmas spec TRD motor. Insane horsepower + legendary Toyota reliability....Gonna run some tape on Rudolph (not Denny sized), and your jacket will be there in no time.

kyle18fan likes this.
  11. Revman

Revman 2X CHAMPION

Appreciate Rowdy in a Lexus. Great lap times I understand. Wheelman. Let's hope it rains, so we can really see what this guy is capable of.

Turtle84 likes this.
  12. jaqua19

jaqua19 Team Owner

Naturally, they wouldnt. But as usual Kyle18Fan, you TOTALLY missunderstood the point and spirit of my post. Please don't take offense to this, but I'm just wondering out of curiosity how old you are?

Humanistically, Non-fans recognizing Kyle as a human being with human problems is a huge win for Kyle and his fan base. Recognizing this, and acknowledging his efforts to humanize himself with compassion does not equate to not being okay with who he is.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

13. jaqua19

jaqua19 Team Owner

I appreciate that. I seen it from others I've looked up to.

I do enjoy your posts as well. I find a lot of KB's fans online to be very impulsive. I can appreciate that while passionate, you can put biased aside as well and discuss these things in a humanistic manner as well. I do think Kyle is one of the more interesting personalities/individuals we've seen in NASCAR. I find a portion of his fan base sometimes interferes with the appreciation I do have of him, which is why I appreciate your posts. And why I love that he and Samantha chose to share the struggles with the NASCAR community.

One thing I always tell my clients is how powerful it is to recognize that you are being "heard". Knowing that someone or some people are listening to you, and willing to sit with you and listen can be a very healing experience. I think it would be ignorant to assume that even though Kyle compartmentalized it, he was still suffering to some degree. How could someone not? I think Kyle and Samantha chosing to share this, on stage, where there are sooo many people listening was therapeutic for both of them and I'd bet anything that sharing that experience with both the NASCAR community, and the people who were physically there lifted a weight off of their shoulders, and probably helped them accept the challenge they've been faced with. It truly makes me feel more compassion for him and his family and if I'm honest, makes me care more about the well being of he and his family than I do about being annoyed with anything NASCAR related he does.

Truex_rox, Joker and AuzGrams like this.
  14. aunty dive

aunty dive Team Owner

Hearing Dr. Phil’s house is for sale.

15. jaqua19

jaqua19 Team Owner

Nah I'm off the market, agent.

aunty dive likes this.
  16. Turtle84

Turtle84 gained a step

Reminder alert your reigning 2X champion will be driving in the Rolex 24 next weekend. I think it's cool he's doing this, and I like him just a little bit more because of it.

Here's his short press conference on taking on the challenge:

the long one:

17. Turtle84

Turtle84 gained a step

Rowdy Busch now has his own energy drink? Not gonna lie, I'd probably buy it if I saw it in the store.