Kyle Busch appreciation thread

Team Penske

Team Owner

This is worth bumping. Samantha seems to be pregnant again, and they seem to have some hope.

Hopefully everything works out okay. They don't deserve to go through all that hell again.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Many women go through this every day. I don't think these people who have everything in life that money can buy as well as a healthy son should be doing this. There are many couples that will never be able to afford the treatments she is getting and yet they must suffer in private.
I am kind of ashamed these people who think more of what they WANT than the blessings they HAVE.

Mike Crayne

Team Owner
Many women go through this every day. I don't think these people who have everything in life that money can buy as well as a healthy son should be doing this. There are many couples that will never be able to afford the treatments she is getting and yet they must suffer in private.
I am kind of ashamed these people who think more of what they WANT than the blessings they HAVE
They have a nonprofit foundation that pays for couples' to have this treatment.

MAGICMILER

Alton Pond
Contributor
I am kind of ashamed these people who think more of what they WANT than the blessings they HAVE.

The Bundle of Joy Foundation exceeds your comprehension. And Empathy...

ChexOrWrex

Ya gotta wanna

MAGICMILER

Alton Pond
Contributor
Not every where and not for all women. (as far as I know)
What is your solution ? They (The Buschs) don't have to do anything, yet they do. Their efforts to date have helped to have 37 babies be born to deserving couples.
For a Appreciation thread, you missed the mark.

Team Penske

Team Owner
What is your solution ? They (The Buschs) don't have to do anything, yet they do. Their efforts to date have helped to have 37 babies be born to deserving couples.
For a Appreciation thread, you missed the mark.
that's true, I am the quiet, keep it to myself kind of guy. I really don't enjoy listening to peoples "woe is me" stories. Now helping others? I like those stories.

ChexOrWrex

Ya gotta wanna
Now helping others? I like those stories.

Top Bottom