Kyle Busch appreciation thread

Snappy D

2017 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
Kyle rocking the Jorts it looks like.

Kiante

Team Owner
It's crazy that a seven year old boy in Brexton has more sponsorship than I have ever seen some adults get in their entire career.

Can I get a reset for a new family with money? Lol.

MAGICMILER

Put it out...
I appreciate Kyle Busch, just like the thread title states.
The Bashing thread for The Champion is somewhere else.

Whizzer

Corgi pedal to the metal
Contributor
One thing KyBu has done exceptionally well is take the "black hat" role from Dale and run with it.
He wears the black hat well, does it justice and fulfills the role. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Love him or hate him, he gets the job done!! Aad when he removes his cap and bows, paying tribute to the crowd and those who boooooooooo, it stirs the soul and increases the like or dislike, whichever way it suits you!! Plus, he's making millions and is one of the best!!

sdj

Just a race fan
In the woods (as much as possible) RM LogoType (4)
And in 17 years Dale amassed 7 titles compared to 2* :cheers:

One thing KyBu has done exceptionally well is take the "black hat" role from Dale and run with it.
He wears the black hat well, does it justice and fulfills the role. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Love him or hate him, he gets the job done!! Aad when he removes his cap and bows, paying tribute to the crowd and those who boooooooooo, it stirs the soul and increases the like or dislike, whichever way it suits you!! Plus, he's making millions and is one of the best!!

Just my humble opinion, but, KDB would have to climb up on his mothers shoulders just to be able to kiss Dale Sr's ass.

Whizzer

Corgi pedal to the metal
Contributor
Just my humble opinion, but, KDB would have to climb up on his mothers shoulders just to be able to kiss Dale Sr's ass.
While Rowdy stirs the souls of the crowds today by bowing as a way to mock theirs jeers and boos as acknowledgements of approval, Dale did the same thing with his smirk.
Nothing infuriated anti-Earnhardt fans more than that little smirk.

I don't think there is any comparison, although there are similarities, between KyBu and Dale, Sr., as they are represent a hard charging, pedal to the metal style of racing. Both wear the mantle of giving it their all and second place was just the first loser.

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
Walking tacos!

Crush up the Doritos bag a little, open it up, add meat, cheese, etc. and eat it with a fork. One of my favorite foods to eat when camping
We call them Chili Cheese Doritos or Doritos with Chili cheese depending on who was selling them.

jaqua19

Team Owner
While Rowdy stirs the souls of the crowds today by bowing as a way to mock theirs jeers and boos as acknowledgements of approval, Dale did the same thing with his smirk.
Nothing infuriated anti-Earnhardt fans more than that little smirk.

I don't think there is any comparison, although there are similarities, between KyBu and Dale, Sr., as they are represent a hard charging, pedal to the metal style of racing. Both wear the mantle of giving it their all and second place was just the first loser.
I think the difference between the polarity is that Dale had a filter, and without offense to Dale, he played a character. It was an act. He was smart enough to get that, and to play it up.

With KB, he's done and said some things that are legitimately deplorable.

People don't boo him because he wins. Harvick from 2014-2020 won more than Kyle Busch ever did in a 7 year span. As did Gordon from 95-01, and Johnson from 06-13. He's never dominated cup like those other guys did.

People boo Kyle Busch because he was a man child for the first 8 years of his career, and at times, can be a brat.

Dale wasn't a brat. He wore the BA mantle and played into it.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

MAGICMILER

Put it out...
Practicing the Victory Lane Exit for next year.
20210924_210716.jpg

Top Bottom