Kyle Busch appreciation thread

Revman

Hush.
I think that I have asked this before, but I will ask it again, "What does Gigi understand that so many around her don't?"

jaqua19

Team Owner
Ya'll missed this. But KB and his family were at a mall recently where a shooting took place.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Daytripper

Team Owner
Ya'll missed this. But KB and his family were at a mall recently where a shooting took place.

Ford 222

Team Owner
After a trying day with ok results Kyle seemed to be in a decent mood during the post race interview. I wonder if that means they are close to something with another team (since Gibbs never really cared about his childish behavior) or if he's being grown up until he gets something locked in?
Interview went well....the "Chastained" comment was the best.

AuzGrams

Driver Wannabe
I personally think the time is right for Kyle to go to the 41. Custer goes back to Xfinity for at least a season while Almirola comes back.

Maybe Monster could hook it up on the 41 again?

StandOnIt

Farm Truck
After a trying day with ok results Kyle seemed to be in a decent mood during the post race interview. I wonder if that means they are close to something with another team (since Gibbs never really cared about his childish behavior) or if he's being grown up until he gets something locked in?
Interview went well....the "Chastained" comment was the best.
Funny he didn't mention slapping the wall all by his self.

Ford 222

Team Owner
I personally think the time is right for Kyle to go to the 41. Custer goes back to Xfinity for at least a season while Almirola comes back.

Maybe Monster could hook it up on the 41 again?
Just my opinion but Ford already has Harvick. Don’t need any other jag offs.

Jorge De Guzman

2017, 2021 Pick Em Champion 2018 Bold Predictor
You know….when you’ve become family, you can’t say these types of things

Blaze

BRAVES AND DAWGS ARE CHAMPS!!
Ok. I’ll bite. Which current Ford Cup driver will get 60 Cup wins?
Tbh when you argue “current” you got to look at what they done the last year or so. He went 65 races without a win but before that had one hell of a great season. So he’s a good shout. Joey’s done pretty good lately as well. Overall career don’t mean everything. Unless you wanna say Johnson was the best driver the tail end of his career when he wasn’t himself anymore. But I’m happy Kevin is showing fight again.

BobbyFord

Secret Agent Man
Contributor
Tbh when you argue “current” you got to look at what they done the last year or so. He went 65 races without a win but before that had one hell of a great season. So he’s a good shout. Joey’s done pretty good lately as well. Overall career don’t mean everything. Unless you wanna say Johnson was the best driver the tail end of his career when he wasn’t himself anymore. But I’m happy Kevin is showing fight again.
He got 29 wins in the past six years.
Joey has 29 wins in his entire Cup career.

jaqua19

Team Owner
Back on topic.

I wonder if @Revman has any insight.

Mr KFB has been remarkably calm during these struggles. Almost neutral and content.

What's up? Is he officially done at JGR and has accepted that?

Blaze

He got 29 wins in the past six years.
Joey has 29 wins in his entire Cup career.
Again. I’m saying when you say “current” you should look at what’s been going on currently. Two wins in a row so he probably would be the current hottest Ford driver for sure. But overall this season Joey is doing slightly better. Like you can’t go back 5 or 6 years and talk about “currently”

BobbyFord

Secret Agent Man
Contributor
Again. I’m saying when you say “current” you should look at what’s been going on currently. Two wins in a row so he probably would be the current hottest Ford driver for sure. But overall this season Joey is doing slightly better. Like you can’t go back 5 or 6 years and talk about “currently”
Kevin got 29 wins in the past six years, after he turned 40.
Joey got 29 wins in 15 years under 40 years old.
Kevin has had more success in the past six years than has Joey.
I think we’re done here.

Blaze

Kevin got 29 wins in the past six years, after he turned 40.
Joey got 29 wins in 15 years under 40 years old.
Kevin has had more success in the past six years than has Joey.
I think we’re done here.
You said CURRENT. When I see current I think of currently. 2022 maybe parts of 2021… currently Harvick isn’t the best Ford driver of the year, but he’s damn close.

6 years ago isn’t current. 5 years ago isn’t current. 4 years ago isn’t current… 3 isn’t… do you understand now? Or do you still not know how words work?

Let me explain it this way.

Last year Larson was the best HMS Driver and best driver overall. Right now Chase fits both of those

BobbyFord

Secret Agent Man
Contributor
You said CURRENT. When I see current I think of currently. 2022 maybe parts of 2021… currently Harvick isn’t the best Ford driver of the year, but he’s damn close.

6 years ago isn’t current. 5 years ago isn’t current. 4 years ago isn’t current… 3 isn’t… do you understand now? Or do you still not know how words work?

Last year Larson was the best HMS Driver and best driver overall. Right now Chase fits both of those
It’s ok to disagree.

Blaze

Losing?
Ok, let’s talk about current.
Kevin is doing better than Joey in the last two races. That’s about as current as it gets.
Hey he’s got the hottest streak for sure. I mean I even mentioned this already myself a few post up, so not giving me any new information. But thanks for the recap. Current season wise however, Joey is doing better. But lately Harvick has really cut into that, and could be higher in points then him soon. I know if I had a team, and could get either Kevin or Joey, I would take it.

jaqua19

Team Owner

I disagree.

I don't think "best ford driver" or "best HMS" driver, or "best driver" can really be reset every single year.

I'm with Bobby on that one.

3 year stretches, imo. Although, that just reinforced the Harvick debate here. Logano is the best ford driver lol

Blaze

I disagree.

I don't think "best ford driver" or "best HMS" driver, or "best driver" can really be reset every single year.

I'm with Bobby on that one.

3 year stretches, imo. Although, that just reinforced the Harvick debate here. Logano is the best ford driver lol

I can do 3 maybe, but it depends on everything across the 3 as a whole. Someone could’ve dominated in 2020, and they did. But not so much else in 2021-2022, and be hard to see them as the best so and so driver.

Jimmie Johnson for example. By the end of 2018 or so, he surely wasn’t the best any more, despite just winning a championship two years before that, and slowly fell off from there. Thankfully Harvick is still able to win however lol.

Top Bottom