Kyle Busch appreciation thread

Blaze

#ForTheA
I mean, that can always be worked out, no? Fair point though
Probably.

Even then I still don’t think he even gets to 60. Maybe like I can see him getting to 45-50 maybe at the most. I just like you know it’s not something that we can easily say won’t happen because it could. Surely if he has a Harvick or Larson like season where he rattles off a good bit of wins. But I don’t believe in him enough haha

jaqua19

Team Owner
There actually WERE people debating who was the better driver between Kevin and Joey. That’s what I was responding to.
I don’t care about Ryan Baloney.
Let it be known that the final sentence of this post is the most "BobbyFord" comment BobbyFord could possibly post.

Rye Baloney better win himself some races or he's gonna be eating some Rye Baloney sandwiches out of the playoffs.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

jaqua19

Team Owner
I was just asking for perspective.
What’s the cutoff date?
Some people are suggesting that the last six years aren’t relevant. Most of them will tell you Jimmie is the GOAT.
My argument in my recent posts in this thread is that Kevin is better than Joey…ten years ago, six years ago, two weeks ago, all-time…Kevin beats Joey.
People are using lately/right now interchangeably.

And that has nothing to do with a drivers all time rankings.

Harvick peaked higher than Logano. Had a better prime, superior career and is the higher ranked driver all time - probably always will be.

Logano *CAN* be the best ford driver these last 3 years.

Both statements can be true

jaqua19

Team Owner
I like the suggestion @jaqua19 Made of 3 years for currently. Which gives Kevin the edge because of 2020. Again you’re original statement was he’s currently the best Ford driver. When I see current I think “what have you done for me lately.”

like I said, Kevin still has the edge but it’s close if you just talk about what both have done the last few seasons. That’s all I’m saying. Nothing more.
I give Joey the edge from 2020-2022 tbh.

jaqua19

Team Owner
Back to KB.

We have no drivers in the history of the sport, none, who have retired with a win total in the 60s.

Very real possibility we have two here in the next few years.

Hotrod

2022 RFFL Champion
Not worried about Kybu and his future.
He has the next Red Bull to fall back on.
1661713192811.png

antman12

Team Owner
Not worried about Kybu and his future.
He has the next Red Bull to fall back on.
View attachment 64774
In all seriousness I’ve never seen his energy drinks in stores up until about a month ago and have since seen them in multiple grocery stores since. I tried one out of curiosity and it only reinforced my decision to never drink energy drinks lol.

Hotrod

2022 RFFL Champion
In all seriousness I’ve never seen his energy drinks in stores up until about a month ago and have since seen them in multiple grocery stores since. I tried one out of curiosity and it only reinforced my decision to never drink energy drinks lol.
Yeah, I was being a little tongue in cheek. But seriously it seems
he has put a lot into promoting it and at times more than m&m's.
BTW, I tried a Monster one time and had the same conclusion as you.

jaqua19

Team Owner
Give me a nice vanilla cold brew please.

Energy drinks are disgusting

LewTheShoe

Seeking Skill-based Meritocracy... More HP Less DF
This thread is now officially hosted and monitored by @StandOnIt. The torch is passed.
@Revman, your incessant trolling of @StandOnIt is beyond the pale. Your serial trolling of him, posting the exact same thing over and over, is getting into the territory previously occupied by that guy that posted here under five or more different account names... before he was banned from R-F. Please stop it!

Revman

RIP Coy Gibbs
@Revman, your incessant trolling of @StandOnIt is beyond the pale. Your serial trolling of him, posting the exact same thing over and over, is getting into the territory previously occupied by that guy that posted here under five or more different account names... before he was banned from R-F. Please stop it!
I think @StandOnIt will be just fine, but I am sure he appreciates the love. Friendly banter, and you can relieve yourself of the concern with the ignore button. I find it absolutely unthinkable that the words "trolling" and "@StandOnIt" are used in the same sentence and you are not referencing him. Maybe we should search "Kyle Busch" and see what pops up. Give me a break. Enjoy your week.

jaqua19

Team Owner
@Revman and @StandOnIt both perpetually troll each other and it seems like no feelings are hurt.

So does the mutaul trolling cancel out?

Whizzer

Gig'em
Contributor
M&M/MARS Headquarters was in my hometown. Look on an M&M product wrapper and it is listed.
They have been good for the town, the economy and good for NASCAR.

Whiskyb

Team Owner
Never really came around as a fan but I feel sorry for him in that I believe he is being royally shafted from gibbs

Top Bottom