Kyle Busch comments after truck race

Tennessee Racing

Formerly Stewart Fan
When talking about HIS driver. Bitter much?
Screenshot_2016-11-18-23-45-31-1.png

Lee Spencer and others have now clarified that the comment was said with obvious sarcasm as Byron walked into the room.

Lee Spencer and others have now clarified that the comment was said with obvious sarcasm as Byron walked into the room.

Thank God. For a second I was like, "uhh if your ****box didn't blow up last weekend he would have just won the championship".

Some are so quick to hate. :)

Some never stop....gotta be careful though....many consider this type of crap an objective analysis of driver psyche, and are very sensitive to the term, "hater." What a joke of a thread.

Some never stop....gotta be careful though....many consider this type of crap an objective analysis of driver psyche, and are very sensitive to the term, "hater." What a joke of a thread.

I am glad that Shrub's comments were given the proper context but based upon his past actions it is easy to see why people would jump to the lowest common denominator regarding his words. If comments like this were attributed to someone like Jeff Gordon or Jimmie Johnson people would know that something was wrong immediately

I am glad that Shrub's comments were given the proper context but based upon his past actions it is easy to see why people would jump to the lowest common denominator regarding his words. If comments like this were attributed to someone like Jeff Gordon or Jimmie Johnson people would know that something was wrong immediately

This is a really good point. The fact that we can all actually believe that he would say that in a genuinely bitter way speaks volumes.

This is a really good point. The fact that we can all actually believe that he would say that in a genuinely bitter way speaks volumes.
Well we have since found out that he was just clowning around....so what's the big deal?

Well we have since found out that he was just clowning around....so what's the big deal?
You need to watch Oprah more often, Clutchmeister.

Drama is more important than racing.

Yawn. Seriously, you give the haters....errrrr, dislikers too much of a free pass. Stupid thread.

Yawn. Seriously, you give the haters....errrrr, dislikers too much of a free pass. Stupid thread.

As far as I am concerned we are in the off season and things will heat up again next year at Atlanta so lots of silly threads will spring forth between now and then. Funny thing is I am sure even you would not have been surprised if Shrub was serious in his remarks as that is how Shrub rolls.

I am sure even you would not have been surprised if Shrub was serious in his remarks as that is how Shrub rolls.

It absolutely isn't. That is not his MO when he is pissed, or wants to make a splash....but you know, The Muppet Show isn't much for details so it's all good.

It absolutely isn't. That is not his MO when he is pissed, or wants to make a splash....but you know, The Muppet Show isn't much for details so it's all good.

You don't have to admit it to me or publicly but I am calling :bsflag:

The only person that this Tweet concerned was William Byron. If he's not mad, why is everyone else getting
all wadded up about it?

Or is it a case of just looking for something to argue about? :D

This is a rhetorical question, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom