Kyle Busch confirms he doesn't like Brad

aroundgoes

Team Owner
https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2017/11/16/kyle-busch-brad-keselowski-rivalry-championship-4/

Sorry if this was posted anywhere else!

“Sometimes you just don’t like a guy — fact of the matter,” Busch said, commenting on their long-running rivalry. “I never ran into Matt Kenseth; I don’t think Matt Kenseth ever ran into me, so there is a respect factor out there on the race track and you certainly do a better job sometimes when you’re around some of those guys that you may or may not necessarily like, but as once a wise man told me, I think it was Chase Elliott, I race those like they race me.”

While I haven't been fond of a lot of Kyle's antics over the years I don't care for Bkez's Eddie Haskell passive aggressive ways especially when he is criticizing Kyle or something he has done.

Um, that might be the most respectful thing Kyle has ever done for Brad. I am sure Brad is more than satisfied that an immature whiny kid is not his best friend. Some day Kyle will realize Brad is a hard racer like himself and get over his little pity party. Good grief.

Yeah, goes back to 2010 at least. That's when Brad did his "Kyle Busch is an ass" intro at Bristol.

The response drew one of the loudest crowd reactions in memory – if not the loudest. It measured 104.2 decibels on SB Nation's noise meter (a record).
"It's all cool, man," Keselowski said after finishing 19th. "Just say what you mean and be real. They appreciate that."
The comment drew a roar and thunderous cheers from the estimated 155,000 fans, many of whom were upset with Busch for intentionally wrecking Keselowski in the Nationwide race on Friday night.

https://www.nascar.com/news-media/2017/11/16/kyle-busch-brad-keselowski-rivalry-championship-4/

Sorry if this was posted anywhere else!

“Sometimes you just don’t like a guy — fact of the matter,” Busch said, commenting on their long-running rivalry. “I never ran into Matt Kenseth; I don’t think Matt Kenseth ever ran into me, so there is a respect factor out there on the race track and you certainly do a better job sometimes when you’re around some of those guys that you may or may not necessarily like, but as once a wise man told me, I think it was Chase Elliott, I race those like they race me.”
Pee Wee Herman speaks...........

What a jerk.........

I don’t like Brad either :idunno:
You and I share a lot of the same beliefs and feelings on Nascar and how it's gone.... you were a Carl Edwards fan..... so was I....... but...... when it comes to Kyle Busch...... I just can't stomach that guy..... no matter how good of a driver he is...... I pick him in racing games.... but.... that doesn't mean I want him to win...... it's just business stuff.....

You and I share a lot of the same beliefs and feelings on Nascar and how it's gone.... you were a Carl Edwards fan..... so was I....... but...... when it comes to Kyle Busch...... I just can't stomach that guy..... no matter how good of a driver he is...... I pick him in racing games.... but.... that doesn't mean I want him to win...... it's just business stuff.....
:D
I get it. If I wasn’t a Kyle fan I’d hate him, too.

“I race guys the way they race me”

Looks like Kyle may have drawn first blood to begin with.

A little animosity in our Championship 4 I like it. I also like the fact Kyle and Brad are honest about their dislike/rivalry with each other. At least their not corporate robots up there with the media

2017-November-Beefs-6.jpg

https://galleries.nascar.com/gallery/1649/nascarcasm-beefs-between-championship-4-drivers#/0

Keselowski added: “We probably get caught up in all these relationship things and forget about the reality of what this stuff’s supposed to be all about, and that’s going on the race track and racing.”

I like Brads response

“I race guys the way they race me”

Looks like Kyle may have drawn first blood to begin with.

I don't know how many times that year Kyle tried to slide job someone and didn't clear them and then lost his **** on them. Guy was a complete headcase back in 2009, 2010 and 2011. He's matured a ton since then -- even if fans still hate him.

I love Kyle's antics so much. He's truthfully the only driver who has kept me entertained this year.

I don't know how many times that year Kyle tried to slide job someone and didn't clear them and then lost his sh!t on them. Guy was a complete headcase back in 2009, 2010 and 2011. He's matured a ton since then -- even if fans still hate him.

I love Kyle's antics so much. He's truthfully the only driver who has kept me entertained this year.
Im glad the sport has a “bad guy”, even if his point of view is misguided most of the time.

I love and respect his talent, but cannot stand his arrogance. It comes through in many interviews and his ontrack antics.

He, and some other racers, are exactly what the sport needs more of.

Im glad the sport has a “bad guy”, even if his point of view is misguided most of the time.

I love and respect his talent, but cannot stand his arrogance. It comes through in many interviews and his ontrack antics.

He, and some other racers, are exactly what the sport needs more of.

I watch to be entertained.

Kyle Busch entertains me.

Busch only did that once with Harvick. He only pulls that crap with who he can get by with. It won't happen with Harvick this weekend.

I watch to be entertained.

Kyle Busch entertains me.
Busch only did that once with Harvick. He only pulls that crap with who he can get by with. It won't happen with Harvick this weekend.

I was definitely entertained when Kyle ate the Asphalt after trying to sucker punch Lagano earlier this year.
It was a malicious attempt, the efforts of a genuine POS.
A coward that only wants to get physical when he is going after someone he considers more frail.
I only wish he would have hit thst Asphalt harder.

You will notice Harvick does the same. Stand up to him and you’ll never have another issue with him.

Well, there was that one teeny little time when Harvick turned Trevor Bayne with a disabled racecar and wrecked half the field at Talladega to stay alive in the Chase. Gotta do what you gotta do, right?

Also,

And many more. Harvick is pretty honest in the clip posted above that he "doesn't mind wrecking people or getting wrecked" according to his own standards. Still, I've only seen him play the tough guy act after races with guys who are clearly on the smaller / frailer side - Logano, Keselowski, Kyle Busch, etc. He's actually quite smart and chooses who he picks on, but that doesn't mean he's right in any ethical sense.

For me honestly, I find Harvick the most likable among our Championship 4.

Brad or Harvick. Ill be pullin for those guys.

Kyle, eh. If he wins whatever.

Rather him than Fraud Truex

Back
Top Bottom