Kyle Busch selling 'Everything is great' shirts

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
On Friday at Phoenix International Raceway before practice was set to begin, #18-Kyle Busch stepped out of the NASCAR transporter after NASCAR had met with Busch and Joey Logano. Busch was determined to avoid making any meaningful comments to reporters about the incident with Logano at Las Vegas the weekend before or the meeting.

And a catchphrase was born.

To five straight questions, Busch answered with some variation of the following: "Everything's great. Looking forward to getting back to the race track and back in my race car."

During other interviews the past weekend at PIR, Busch made sure to include the phrase, "Everything's great".

So on Monday, March 20th, a day after finishing 3rd in the Camping World 500 at PIR, Busch tweeted the following:

Interestingly the T-shirts sell for $22, Joey Logano's car number.

For more info and to order the -T-srirt, go to rowdybusch.com/

of importance: all proceeds go to the Kyle Busch Foundation, which is committed to empowering those in need to overcome hardship by providing essential tools.

Yeah, that $22 has just put me in the aisle. Definitely the high point of my morning!

Best foundation promo since the Harvicks released the 'I wear the firesuit in this family!' T-shirts. Joey was involved in that one, too.

http://kevinharvickfoundation.org/ways-you-can-help/delana-harvick-t-shirt/
That Harvick incident also involved a JGR driver and the driver of the Shell/Pennzoil car.

Only that Logano was the JGR driver and Harvick was the driver of the Shell/Pennzoil car.

As I recall, Joey showed up the next week wearing one of the 'Firesuit' T-shirts. Let's see if he does it again.

Would be nice if he included his car number or signature on the back or something tying it to NASCAR in some way. I guess where the Y and S intersect it makes an 18 but to the non nascar folk it's not easily noticed.

Would be nice if he included his car number or signature on the back or something tying it to NASCAR in some way. I guess where the Y and S intersect it makes an 18 but to the non nascar folk it's not easily noticed.
Maybe, as it is, NASCAR does not get to cash in on the proceeds? Start putting NASCAR related logo's on there, others will want their cut. Just a guess n my part.

I doubt non NASCAR fans would even know where to buy it.. and then for us fans it would make for a good conversation piece.. reel in a few new fans with stories of on track action.. fights.. and humor to top it off

Team Penske should make this as a shirt
downloadfile.jpeg

I bet they would raise more.

Maybe, as it is, NASCAR does not get to cash in on the proceeds? Start putting NASCAR related logo's on there, others will want their cut. Just a guess n my part.
Its all about that licensing

I'm not a Kyle Fan, but I like that he's donating his "ass-whoopin" to a charitable cause.

That Kyle !!! turns a gang beating into cash for his foundation .............. what a guy

Fox crew quoted Joey as saying he was going to buy a hundred on line and resell them on his site for ... $18 dollars.

If I was a Kyle Busch fan I would HAVE to have that one. Maybe two for when one wears out.

These are funny. Only Kyle could profit from being a whiny baby and getting his butt kicked.

I bet he went to the media KNOWING what he was gonna say and knowing what he was going to create

Back
Top Bottom