Kyle Busch to continue racing in NXS even after he scores 100 wins

I love to hate KDB but the sport needs him more than he needs the sport. If he only gets 5 races a year I’m fine with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know that I consider what he's doing in these series as 'racing'. More like practice with variable chicanes.
Well I would say hes still utilizing his talents and gifts, anytime I get to see that I consider that a win. I love watching him race.

WTF? I want no part of KFB in the xFinity series. I want to see new young talent race each other & have a chance.
I'm with you, most of the youngsters have been racing since they were old enough to hold a wheel and what is KDB going to teach them about pitting or setting a car up or race strategy. I'm not going for the brainwashing that says an old guy pork chopping in the lower series with a cup car and team is something to learn from except my paycheck is smaller because of it and a sponsor that I could be racing with is on the side of pork chop's car :biggrin:

So the guy’s been racing since he’s been a kid
thinking he likes to race
thinking once a week is not enough
more power to him, race as long and wherever he want

how about asking Larson to stop beating up on those lower funded sprint race teams and to only race cup cars

So the guy’s been racing since he’s been a kid
thinking he likes to race
thinking once a week is not enough
more power to him, race as long and wherever he want

how about asking Larson to stop beating up on those lower funded sprint race teams and to only race cup cars
Larson is racing and winning in cup with less experience as some truck and Xfinity drivers, Not racing down with years of experience at those tracks compared to half the field that has raced there once or twice. Larson races against the big boys on the dirt, not the super stock class

1623706823818.jpeg

Larson is racing and winning in cup with less experience as some truck and Xfinity drivers, Not racing down with years of experience at those tracks compared to half the field that has raced there once or twice. Larson races against the big boys on the dirt, not the super stock class
Exactly it's not a Hendrick Motorsports 410 sprint car, it is however a Joe Gibbs Xfinity car, make Kyle run for like BJ McLeod and at least it be a true challenge for him. But we see Kyle can't win without his car being perfect.

Exactly it's not a Hendrick Motorsports 410 sprint car, it is however a Joe Gibbs Xfinity car, make Kyle run for like BJ McLeod and at least it be a true challenge for him. But we see Kyle can't win without his car being perfect.
I would like to see KDB use his energies to race a sprint car. That is what most Nascar drivers do who like to race a lot. Many drivers as you know own teams, some own racetracks. Nascar doesn't need him in the lower series. The first hint is they have contests in both series where cup driver can't enter the race, and they have limited the number of races a cup driver can race. Nobody else with 15 years of cup experience is running all they are allowed...Hint Hint. Personally I think the Toyota food chain is involved..perfectly legal. but it's like a 5th grader trying to get in a desk in a kindergarten class. Starting to look really funny. :biggrin:

The onus is on the sanctioning body. They have made rules severely curtailing veteran active Cup drivers from participating. I believe they were correct to do so, and the series benefits from having its own identity. They could eliminate it entirely if they wanted to at any moment. I'm not going to blame Busch for dabbling if he's allowed.

In the interest of accuracy, the 410 sprint car Larson drives runs on a considerably smaller budget than the top national teams.

He's won once this year with the World of Outlaws out of seven attempts. I believe he has won twice in a late model out of approximately ten starts. It is obviously a bigger challenge for him this year when he can only race sporadically. Last year he got into the groove and made them all look silly.

sounds like a 2022 KFB NXS Retirement Tour, unless doesn't get to 100, or decides to move the goal posts again, therefore root for Kyle to win as much as possible until his belly is full.

Him stopping at 100 and dipping out just didn’t sound like a Kyle Busch thing to do. Great to see a driver so passionate about what he does. Keep going, Kyle.

Here, let me light you cigarette....and there is drool on your shirt.

I’m not surprised about this but I think the current regulation limiting Cup driver participation in the lower series is sufficient. I always like to see it when an Xfinity/Truck regular can defeat a Cupper.

I think the last time I watched a lower series race Danica was driving for JR. But it seems like it was just a few years ago I was sitting in the lounge of her hauler in the shop at JR motorsports chatting with the truck driver. Damn time fly's when you get older.

Good for him...if he can drop down with his superteam and cars and stomp on the up and comers then celebrate like he just won the 500, more power to him. Whatever strokes his fragile ego....

Yay Kyle! You're just SOOO impressive!!! Saying that like I do with my 2YO grandchild.....gotta keep supporting them so they will know how important and loved they are....

I think the last time I watched a lower series race Danica was driving for JR. But it seems like it was just a few years ago I was sitting in the lounge of her hauler in the shop at JR motorsports chatting with the truck driver. Damn time fly's when you get older.
Name dropper!

Did people complain bitterly about Mark Martin's double dipping?

Legit question.
If they did, they didn't have the Internet to broadcast their displeasure.

Me, I liked it, but I was a Mark fan anyway. I do recall the #60 Winn-Dixie car was strong, but I don't remember if he was as dominant as Kyle seems to be. Then again, I also remember the full-time Busch teams and their experienced drivers being more competitive with him.

"Memories, light the corners of my mind, misty water colored memories, of the way we were."

Sorry. I don't know what came over me. I'll clean that up.

Good for him...if he can drop down with his superteam and cars and stomp on the up and comers then celebrate like he just won the 500, more power to him. Whatever strokes his fragile ego....

Yay Kyle! You're just SOOO impressive!!! Saying that like I do with my 2YO grandchild.....gotta keep supporting them so they will know how important and loved they are....
So are you saying Penske, JRM, CGR, etc. are all running junk cars crewed by bums that were hired on the way to the track…

So are you saying Penske, JRM, CGR, etc. are all running junk cars crewed by bums that were hired on the way to the track…
Exaggerate much? Nope, he's an ex Cup champ who routinely raced enough he could contend for the Xfinity title before the limits. And touts his 100 wins like he's equal to David Pearson.

Did people complain bitterly about Mark Martin's double dipping?

Legit question.
I seem to remember some doing so? I was on another racing site before this one and some complained with legit comments about his advantage.

But he never did a burnout or act classless when he won or got beat either so it was tolerable I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom