KYLE BUSCH VS TRUEX

Thegeneral23

Team Owner
These 2 will battle it out for the chip! Who do you think has the best chance to win and why?? OMG THIS IS GOING TO BE GOOD!!

#18 - hands down.

Why? I think Busch is willing to push it further over the line and sooner.

IMO, Harvick is the one to watch out for.

The unfortunate thing is even though they've both been steller, the last lap of Homestead is the only one that matters. A lot can happen between the first and last lap. It'll be a shame if Truex doesn't take it but I wouldn't be surprised if both Truex and Busch get robbed by one of the others.

Of those two I would def. pick Kyle at Homestead. However, if someone like Harvick or Chase sneaks in it's not going to be a cake walk for either of them. The 24 and 4 have been the only two remotely in Truex's ballpark on the mile and a half's in these playoffs - even though it still hasn't been close.

The unfortunate thing is even though they've both been steller, the last lap of Homestead is the only one that matters. A lot can happen between the first and last lap. It'll be a shame if Truex doesn't take it but I wouldn't be surprised if both Truex and Busch get robbed by one of the others.
Why would it be ashame is Truex don’t win lol?

Of those two I would def. pick Kyle at Homestead. However, if someone like Harvick or Chase sneaks in it's not going to be a cake walk for either of them. The 24 and 4 have been the only two remotely in Truex's ballpark on the mile and a half's in these playoffs - even though it still hasn't been close.
It’s going to be good man.. I know the 24 your guy.. He might get in off points.. but I really think homestead is going to be a different beast for the 18 and 78 .. I think those two cars are going to be far beyond the other cars there

Why would it be ashame is Truex don’t win lol?
Because he's been the best all season long. He's won 7 races and is usually in contention for the win week in and week out. Kyle Busch has had a great latter half of the season, but Truex has ruled NASCAR this year. He deserves it more than anyone else.

Because he's been the best all season long. He's won 7 races and is usually in contention for the win week in and week out. Kyle Busch has had a great latter half of the season, but Truex has ruled NASCAR this year. He deserves it more than anyone else.
I don’t think Truex been the best car all year round to be honest.. I could count 3-5 times where Kyle could have won a race this year and something small happened and he didn’t win.. but the championship comes down to one race not the whole year

This entire thread and its contents is based on "if" :)
While I think Truex is close enough to a lock for conversational purposes, I don't think we can narrow a field of four to two names until we know who the others are. If Johnson gets there, it's ignorant to leave his name out of the conversation.

While I think Truex is close enough to a lock for conversational purposes, I don't think we can narrow a field of four to two names until we know who the others are. If Johnson gets there, it's ignorant to leave his name out of the conversation.

One thing I see is no one running away with it at Homestead as most of the contenders have proven that they can run well at the this particular track.

HERE we go with the Jimmie Johnson talk again lol.. this dude is done can we please stop bringing him up

HERE we go with the Jimmie Johnson talk again lol.. this dude is done can we please stop bringing him up
Two races to run. He's 3 points behind Harvick and 29 behind Kez. The #48 team has pulled bigger rabbits than that out of its collective hat. I'll stop bringing him up as soon as he's officially eliminated.

Texas - Avg. finish last 10 races
Johnson - 5.2
Harvick - 9.9
Kez - 8.0

Phoenix - Avg. finish last 10 races
Johnson - 5.2
Harvick - 9.9
Kez - 8.0

Two races to run. He's 3 points behind Harvick and 29 behind Kez. The #48 team has pulled bigger rabbits than that out of its collective hat. I'll stop bringing him up as soon as he's officially eliminated.

Texas - Avg. finish last 10 races
Johnson - 5.2
Harvick - 9.9
Kez - 8.0

Phoenix - Avg. finish last 10 races
Johnson - 5.2
Harvick - 9.9
Kez - 8.0
the dude is done omg he even got lucky last race lol.. man he isn’t doing anything special but having good luck on his side.. dude hasn’t been a factor in like 6 months can we please stop bringing his lucky ass up

I'll stop bringing him up as soon as he's officially eliminated.
Exactly, he has just as much of a chance as anyone else. All he has to do is get a few stage points and finish ahead of Harvick the next two races, he doesn't even have to win a race unless someone below him does. Him advancing is in no way, shape, or form a long shot.

If anyone besides Mr Personality AH Busch was a lock on going to the Final Four there would be no need to run the races

Back
Top Bottom