Kyle Busch will NOT race in the Daytona 500

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
Confirmed by NASCAR.

kv_out.png

Wish Kyle the best. You hate to see that and this will be the first time in a long time without either of the brothers in the field.

Next I worked 12 hours today. What happened? Details please.

I think what happened today was a lot like this incident a few years ago:

I know there was a SAFER barrier here, but I really think since it wasn't a big name that crashed, NASCAR didn't pay attention to incidents like this as they should've.

He suffered a concussion and internal bruising from that and that wasn't even that far from the section where concrete starts.

At first I thought the topic creator meant to type Kurt Busch. Sucks for Kyle. I hope he can make a quick recovery.

Brain needs to open his wallet. A concrete wall that a car traveling 200 mph has even the slightest possibility of hitting in even the most remote and strange circumstances is flat ass stupid.
Kyle even got it slowed down to ~90 MPH before he hit it. Could've been even worse.

Brain needs to open his wallet. A concrete wall that a car traveling 200 mph has even the slightest possibility of hitting in even the most remote and strange circumstances is flat ass stupid.
Yeah, the Brain really should start thinking a bit.

Back
Top Bottom