Kyle Busch

For once it seems I agree with Andy :eek:

Anyway Kyle is going to get it one day and I for one can't wait for it.

Am I the only one who pictured Kyle saying 'TROLOLOLOL" while pushing Harvick out of the way and driving off?

Ya'll seriously think Kevin would have done something if Kyle had got out? Probably would have just been another shove match like he did with JPM. Or a screaming match like he had with Rudd and Biffle.

This is gonna be fun to watch the two biggest hotheads in the sport over the next few weeks.
With no points involved the all star race could prove to be a great boxing ring.

Ya'll seriously think Kevin would have done something if Kyle had got out? Probably would have just been another shove match like he did with JPM. Or a screaming match like he had with Rudd and Biffle.

Harvick also waited in his car until one of his crew members got down there.

As Andy said for winning Nationwide races? Most of his Nascar wins are in Nationwide. :rolleyes: then second most is in trucks with Cup being the least amount of wins.

Check back at the end of their careers and see who has more Cup wins, JR, KB or Harvick.

Check back at the end of their careers and see who has more Cup wins, JR, KB or Harvick.

:confused: How did Jr get bought in to this? Because he's my favorite driver :confused::confused: That's the problem with people on forums they bring other drivers into things.

Yea, as being a top tiered driver who can only consistently win in the Minor league.

As Andy said for winning Nationwide races? Most of his Nascar wins are in Nationwide. :rolleyes: then second most is in trucks with Cup being the least amount of wins.

Um.........Kyle has more Cup wins than Harvick, too....in less time

Um.........Kyle has more Cup wins than Harvick, too....in less time
Alright fine he can race but still you bring up the record book and thats mainly from Nationwide wins is why he's in it so don't bring up records when thats not to do with Cup
And with that said, carry on!

Still answer my question how did Jr get bought into this?

Wow, that's all you got? I was just comparing the two drivers via career stats, regardless of series. Seems Kyle has more wins in all three NASCAR top series'.

Well like I said you could have said this from the start but you bring up records which is a different thing totally. Lets just see who gets a championship for :cool:

That had to be one of the funniest "incidents" I've ever seen...credit to Kyle for quick thinking.

Not a big fan of either one of them but Kevin got OWNED on that one ;)

I just don't see why Kyle dumped Kevin for what looks like a racing incident, it didn't look like Kevin was TRYING to dump Kyle before Boyer wrecked.

Kyle is an ass.

Still answer my question how did Jr get bought into this?

It's totally irrelevant to this conversation and strictly there to mess with you. Sorry, couldn't resist.

But I am out of this thread as nothing positive is going to come out of it. Enjoy the opportunity to bash Kyle. :)

Fox did show a certain amount of bumpin and bangin between the 29 and 18 prior to the wreck.

Yea, but it looks more like racing incidents than either one trying to take the other one out. It was Kyle who made the deliberate act to spin Kevin out.

Kyle's a little ***** son of a *****.

When did you turn on Kyle again? You like Kyle, you don't like Kyle, you like Kyle, you don't like Kyle... Which one is it? Is it every odd year that your not a fan?

The real Kyle is back, matured my ass, he deserves to be back as my avatar after making Harvick look like a douche.

What I don't get Kyle's done the same crap before also but someone does it to him its wrong? :confused: To be honest Kyle shouldn't start crap with someone if he can't take it when someone wants to start crap with him. Don't give me this great driver BS I don't want to hear it. As the saying goes if you can dish it out you better be ready to take it

That had to be one of the funniest "incidents" I've ever seen...credit to Kyle for quick thinking.

Not a big fan of either one of them but Kevin got OWNED on that one ;)

Yep i agree, I almost fell off the couch when I saw it , funnier than hell!

I don't care what they do on the track the cars are very safe. Where I draw the line is what Kyle did on pit road. There were several of Kevin's crew around and the had to jump out of the way to dodge the car coming toward them. For that incident I think the line was crossed for BOYS HAVE AT IT. I think he should be fined and lose points for that part alone.

When did you turn on Kyle again? You like Kyle, you don't like Kyle, you like Kyle, you don't like Kyle... Which one is it? Is it every odd year that your not a fan?

The real Kyle is back, matured my ass, he deserves to be back as my avatar after making Harvick look like a douche.

Kyle looked like the douche. But being a fan of Kyle, I'd expect you to see things differently.

Of course it appears many of you like Kyle because he's an ass.

How was Harvick the douche in this one? Kyle the one that acted like a douche, intentionally dumping Kevin after a few racing incidents. Kevin was just trading paint with Kyle on a track where everyone was running alittle too loose. Kyle needs to grow up and realize when something is intentional or just a racing incident.

How was Harvick the douche in this one? Kyle the one that acted like a douche, intentionally dumping Kevin after a few racing incidents. Kevin was just trading paint with Kyle on a track where everyone was running alittle too loose. Kyle needs to grow up and realize when something is intentional or just a racing incident.

Kyle's already proven he won't grow up and mature. In his reality, he's Jesus and everyone's out to persecute him.

Back
Top Bottom