Kyle's #45 in black for NHIS

H

HardScrabble

Would it be too much to ask for a win???

#45-Kyle Petty will show up at New Hampshire International Speedway with a special paint scheme. ''Every time we run at Loudon, we run a black car,'' he said. ''The Sprint people were supportive and allowed us to do it last year, so we run a solid black car up there. It's not a diecast deal. It's nothing like that. It's a personal deal for me.'' So when his #45 Dodge takes the track at NHIS, will it be solid black again? ''Yeah,'' Petty said, somberly. ''Always.'' [as a tribute to his son Adam who lost his life in a BGN accident there in May 2000]

Maybe the Black car will find the lane next week...I would luv nothing more than too see that.

That truely would be awesome, not a dry eye in the house I'd bet.

Well Walrus that just made something pop into my head. If NASCAR was to think that what do you think they would do?...no offense to any Kyle fans.

I would truly love to see Kyle win at this track. No one deserves it more than he does. Go Kyle and be safe!

See sgbg, I just knew you was a fine person. Forget that other thread............Hehehe

Nobody would be upset if Kyle pulled off a win this weekend at New Hampshire. Go Kyle!!!!!

Well i would be cheering so loud that my grandma 20 miles away could hear me!! Kyle normaly does good on short flat ovals so he might have a good shot at a win. With him running well this year it is possible i wish he would of had a better finish yesterday to help boost there pride befor going to NH, but a top 25 is still the goal for PE and 2 of the cars did it.

I would love to see my driver win and do the victory lap like you are suspoe to do when you win a race and say this one is for Adam. I would need cpr after seeing him win. I have stuck with Kyle for 16 years now and I want to see him win a race.

it must be so difficult for kyle to even drive there.
it would be wonderful if he won

that would be nice, we had all better start praying for it every day in order for it to happen i believe.

What Thread Walrus 3? Did I miss something or do I not easily offend? By the way got some new stuff coming soon, be prepared!;)

I would like to see kyle win a race this year, there would be alot of happy fans out there. :)

Back
Top Bottom