Kyles new ride

I like it. I think next year will be even better for Petty Enterprises.

Next year is gonna be one hell of a yaer I think they will each get a chance to visit Victory Lane and Maybe a shot fo the top ten in the points

Bet it won't catch as many fish as the Stacker 2 car!!:D

Naw the only thing it will be catch is the Best Looking Car award for 2003 I bet.

Yikes :( Looks a bit like the Rebel flag...

That was my first thought anyway...

Hell I wouldent mind one bit if it was the confederate flag

THAT IS SWEET!!!! Kyle always has nice looking cars and that one tops the cake!!

CAn some one that knows how to down size the second picture of the car to about the size of my JB picture so that i can add him to my signature!!!!! Thanks!!!

Originally posted by PettyBenson4510
CAn some one that knows how to down size the second picture of the car to about the size of my JB picture so that i can add him to my signature!!!!! Thanks!!!

This about right petty?

yes thank you but i just found a diffrent picture of Kyle i will use!! CAn you down size this one for me. Could you make a post in the help forum telling how to do it as well?
gpracing_graphic.jpg

Here petty......not sure if it will fit as a signature because of the length vs height. Looks about right size to me.

I will try to post thread in help section soon. Trying to cook dinner at moment.:)

ok thanks if that one does not work i will use the other one THANKS!!

well i seem not able to put either one in the signature? even without JB's?

nope i been playing around and i found the same picture but smaller. I think the thing is that the one you gave me was not a .jpg and the one i did find to work was a .jpg. THANKS ALOT

one thing Adam must be very proud how his car turned out. RIP Adam

That is a really cool paint scheme. Glad someone will have a nice scheme next year not like the ugly paint scheme of the Stacker 2 "nightmare" car.

I like the new look on the 45. Hopefully we will see that car in victory lane next year.

Now that is a slick looking set of wheels. Whoever came up with the design for the 2003 Stacker2 car should be drug out into the street and shot.

Okay, that car does look really cool, and they did a really nice job designing that car...

...but why is there a big flag on the side of the car? I mean, it's cool if he's going to be running it all season like that and not just as a special scheme, but it just seems a bit strange. I really like it though.

I know what I'll be saying next year every race. Please don't wreck and burn Kyle, please don't wreck and burn Kyle.

That's the only problem I could see with the design.

Yes, fire would be a bad thing. But patriotism is a good thing, so give it a good run, Kyle.

I thought about the fire thing too!! But right now Kyle has had only 1 DNF this year so Fire should not be a problem!!
Kyle will have it in victory lane next year!!

The car was made to show patiotism and also still have sades of Adam and i think that car does a good job. Kyle said on trackside that it will be a little diffrent but will be simlar to that, i hope its just adding a couple small sponcers or a little petty Blue!!

I'm also excited about this paint job. We've seen this paint job on a couple of different cars. Kenny Schrader did it right after Sept. 11 last year, but for the 71,000 employees that work for Georgia Pacific and for the home products that Georgia Pacific represents, I think this sends a message in their 75th year of business that this is an American company that believes in American values just like the Petty family believes in American values. We hope this portrays that. It's going to be a little bit brighter than this. We had to hurry up and get something done, so we wrapped it. It's most decals, but when we get it done it's going to be brighter than this. I'm extremely excited and extremely proud to be associated with Georgia Pacific and look forward to putting one of these things in victory lane."

I got this from a kyle board and its from a person at G-P

If you look at the TV panales behind the back tire there is a black and red box that looks like a covered up sponcer that proably has not been announced yet, Sprint possibly

Okay, now the flag makes some more sense.

It's not as cool as Ken Schrader's flag car last year, but it's a nice tribute and I like it.

Unlike Kenny Wallace's neon car...

i guess your not going to forget that kenny car huh?:D Was the image burned into your brain. I kinda like kennys car!!

I wonder how that Stacker car will look under teh lights and plus the Charity ride car should look cool as hell this up come year

Back
Top Bottom