lancer

D

def1

im debating whether too wait a really long time til i can afford a lancer evolution or buy a regular lancer and fix it up. If i buy a regular lancer the horsepower is 120 stock. A evolution is 280 stock. Someone told me if i put a stage a kit on a regular lancer it will raise up the horse power to an evolution. does anyone know if this is true?

hey

my friend...one of my best friends has an evo.its fast i admit it.im the one who do all the mods to his car cuz i study tunning cars.well the first thing is.A lancer does not weight much and its Front wheel drive(what does that means?)that ur car with 280 hp will be burning ,second and 3rd so it wont be fast racing from 0 mph.evos are 4*4 thats why they do not burn that much ;) the other thing is u gonna need to buy lots of things and change pistons cuz with a G16(evos stock turbo) u will melt those stock pistons that the lancer come with.Do u want a better advice??my friend has the mr with 485whp all done by me with stock turbo injectors ecu and others..DO NOT BUY THE MR..buy the RS..its a lot cheaper and come with the same engine as the MR youre saving money and not loosing anything.after yo buy the rs just go to a performance shop and tell them to tune it all they can,then buy fuel lines,injectors,cams,bigger waste-gate,blow-off so its sounds beautiful.turbo-back exahust. leave the stock turbo i mean u can boost uo to 30psi on stock turbo and its a garret..after u do all that take to the dyno and tunne it up again and u will c.i have a 05 scion xa all engine"non turbo" it comes with a 1.5 103hp well mine has 178hp and 180lbs torque u know how much im doing quarter mile???13.45seconds what do u think???

Guy, buy some punctuation willya? I'm going blind trying to read that.

Def, here's what you do. Forget both of them. Go find a beat up old Buick Regal. Pull the stock engine, and drop in a 454. Add a supercharger. Paint it black. Go terrorize a bunch of rice burners.

regal???thats too much torrque for nothing man.well at least u buy a Grand national my friend..and its also too much torque,.,,get a JDM and u will c.and u lancer boy folow what im saying a lot of people here are amateurs listen to me i live tunning cars that what i get pay for...do not buy a lanser and b the way lancer its sohc (single over head cam) well [email protected] and [email protected] add me to msn messenger i`ll advice u for free

mah friend..a buick regal weights a lott..so why u wana put too much torque on that ???? advice lancer boy..buy a JDM

All that weight is what plants your back end and welds the rubber to the road. You need more traction than you've got? Dial in the rear more and upgrade to wider, hotter rubber. Unlike the Mitsu ... you've got the room to do it.

Back
Top Bottom