Larson

Ford 222

Team Owner
So before this kid blows up and becomes what he's capable of being, who's on the bandwagon? Who's a Laraon fan officially right now before he goes on a tear. Let's document it here so when the bandwagon starts filling, we can see who really was a fan before and who jumps on winners. Lol.

For record, I'm not. If he drove for Penske or Roush or Woods I could but I can just respect his ability and sportsmanship this far.

He's On my positive opinion list

Like him, have for a awhile. He gained alot of respect from me years back in Homestead when winning the xfinity race did not take the show away from the xfinity season champion

I've been a fan since his debut. He has great car control, hes good enough to race very hard but respectably, his attitude and his story are likeable, and he is not afraid to put on a show. He is the only driver besides denny that said hi to my gf at martinsville lol; joe gibbs was super nice as well.

I've been a fan since his debut. He has great car control, hes good enough to race very hard but respectably, his attitude and his story are likeable, and he is not afraid to put on a show. He is the only driver besides denny that said hi to my gf at martinsville lol; joe gibbs was super nice as well.
That's because Denny is a player and says hi to all women.

B Kez is my favorite driver, and has been since about 2011. However, I am also a big Larson fan, and have been since his first year in Xfinity. I also like several others among the young guns, including Blaney, Chase, Buescher, Jones, and Suarez, but Larson caught my eye before any of these studs.

B Kez is my favorite driver, and has been since about 2011. However, I am also a big Larson fan, and have been since his first year in Xfinity. I also like several others among the young guns, including Blaney, Chase, Buescher, Jones, and Suarez, but Larson caught my eye before any of these studs.
I'm not sure about Suarez

I like him and my bold prediction is looking good right now. Hes not my favorite driver but he's a strong #2 and once Kyle retires he'll probably be my favorite assuming he's not in a Ford.

So before this kid blows up and becomes what he's capable of being, who's on the bandwagon? Who's a Laraon fan officially right now before he goes on a tear. Let's document it here so when the bandwagon starts filling, we can see who really was a fan before and who jumps on winners. Lol.

For record, I'm not. If he drove for Penske or Roush or Woods I could but I can just respect his ability and sportsmanship this far.

I have been impressed with the kid since 2014 when he had 8 top 5's and 17 top 10's. I won't be joining or leaving any bandwagons as the overall race is what is important to me so I am relatively neutral on the drivers.

It's between him and Chase Elliott as my fav driver as a replacement for Jeff Gordon. I also like Harvick and Jr too but to answer the question... I've been a fan of Larson since his rookie year as I like Chip Ganassi Racing and more important, Larson's natural ability to wheel a car every lap makes him fun to watch every single race. Must purchase my first Larson hat soon.

As soon as Matt retires he's going to be my driver. He is really talented and drives for a second tier team so he's fun to watch and i like his behaviour on and off track.
I'm following him since ha battled with kyle in the xfinity series at fontana and Bristol and bever stopped since.

I like Larson ok but I like Chase Elliott more. I feel like cheering for both of them would be a conflict of interest. :rolleyes:

I know he will do well for sure but Im not sure Id really call myself a Larson fan. I like him.. But Ill always root for at least 2-3 others before him.

I like all the young guys and he's a bridesmaid like some of my longtime favorites Biffle and Kahne so the ascension is natural

I am and have been a Kenseth fan since I saw him race live at Charlotte in his second season, but, I have liked Larson a lot from the beginning and more than likely will move him to my favorite when Matt retires. I like Larson for his Talent, willingness to take a chance and his humble demeanor.
But to be clear I like a lot of the drivers and I despise several as well.

Easily my favorite driver since last season. Love the guys that come from sprint cars and how he ran all of Ohio Speedweek last season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im a Ford guy......wish he was in a Ford :). He is a great kid though. He deserves it.

I'd like to but I'm probably on enough bandwagons as is lol.

I really like him though. I was convinced back in 2014 that he would be my favorite once Gordon and Harvick retired. That scrap with Jeff at the end of Chicagoland 2014 was awesome.

One of my favorites. The w today was nice as f.

Been pulling for this kid since 12'. Ain't no bandwaggoner galdarnit.

Man, he's fun as hell to watch and he's only getting better.

If he's able to put it together every weekend, he will be a champion in no time.

Between Logano, Larson, Blaney, Elliott, the Dillon bros (yes...), Jones, Suarez... Its going to be a pretty good time to come.

Someone has to be next. It was Dale, Jeff, and Jimmie. I don't think Kyle, Joey, or Brad are 'next', they aren't good enough.

He's from our home town and have been a fan after seeing him kick butt in a sprint car at 14 years old at Placerville Ca.......

2r3b5lv.jpg

I love this thread. Praise is always awesome.

Kenseth fan, but been a Larson fan since he came up. Watched him race a few times at our local dirt tracks, he's not afraid to put the car where it shouldn't be. When jr retires I think Elliott well take over the most popular driver award, might even have more wins. I'll be a Larson fan till the end.

Back
Top Bottom