Last Night at Laurens

#84 NVRA

Official duties will keep me from attending the last race of the season. Some of you Laurens Fans need to get on here, after the race, and fill me in on who won in each class. Hope it's good clean hard racing in each.

Got a feeling this will be a very exciting race tonight,Just hope everyone keeps a good head and drives safe(and especially has their cars right),Good Luck!

Last race of the season, tight points races, feuds, WOW!!! Everyone should really get their money's worth tonight. Wish all the drivers good luck, have fun, and be safe. Thanks for all the great races we've seen all year.

How about a run down on the races, someone. I know about the Champs and congrats to them All. But how did the race go?

Stock Four winner was....#55 Mark Goforth
Pro Stock Four winner was...#14 Bret Williamson
B Hobbies winner was...#22 Joey (Da Man) Strickland
Cadets winner was...#98 Red Eubanks (Go Big Red!)
Super Late Model was...#4 David Todd.....(Super Dave Strikes Again!)......Yahoooooooo!!!!!!

Thats the list of Champions, did they all also win thier feature?

Ok I'm not an announcer lol but here goes...
Mark Goforth did win his feature race...he led the whole thing stayed out front all the way. In the Pro Stock 4's the Nabors #6 car won, Bret Williamson came in 2nd. In B-Hobbies Donnie Satterfield #31 won the feature, Joey came in 4th to take the Cahmpionship, fighting for fourth with Cooter Nelson, Joey took him close to the last lap. In Cadets Danny Hurly #02 took the win and Red came in 2nd, Red came from back in the pack to take 2nd position. In Super Late Model #21 Frankie Coates took the win, David came in 2nd for the Championship and Chris Lyons took 3rd, Richard Bragg 4th. Larry Timms got black flagged...after spinning out #7 Fred Crowder....awwww. hope this helps!

event winners:
rookie:#55 Goforth
pro-4's:#6 Nolan Nabors
b-hobby:#31 Donnie Satterfield
cadet:#02 Danny Hurley
late-model:#21 Frankie Coates

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Sure hate I had to miss the show. But on the bright side I did get to meet Donnie Allison last night. And what great memories that man has provided through the years.

You know if I didn't know any better I'd think that Larry was paid to put Fred out! You know it's a shame to win the campionship by cheating! And trust me It was a pleasure for the whole crew for Fred holding him off as long as he did! But I guess some people know how to payoff the right people!

~racin_grl2002

But that's ok Fred, your whole family and I still LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT! Even if poeple have to cheat to get what they want!

Larry spun out Fred because Fred started it with Larry. As to your previous post of paying people off...You're absolutely right about that one...Fred went around the pitts stating that he had this Championship in the bag quote "Bought and paid for" Guess he didn't have enough money afterall huh!

You know ladygator if I didn't know better I would think we had some spoiled sports on here..... They talk the talk but we ALL found out Saturday they CAN"T walk the walk ....... Or drive the car for that matter.......YEAHHHHHHH BIG DAVE WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE THE MAN AND ALWAYS WILL BE........ NOW THE ONES THAT WERE IN DENIAL KNOW IT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:takethat: this is DAVID beating Fred just as we all knew he would............

Larry did what he had to do because Fred started it not because he was paid. David Todd is #1 and I think he deserved this championship more than any other driver out there!! Woooo-Hoooo Go Big Dave!!

Well you know Angel and Rose, I guess some people are just spoil sports afterall....EVERYONE knows that David won that Championship fair and square whether they will admit it or not! They just can't accept the facts...David is a better driver...he has a faster car. Even with their so called "connections" #7 couldn't pull it off. As far as the last race, give me a break, even if Fred had not spun out he couldn't have caught David. He was too far back in the pack. Chris and Richard were on David's tail and couldn't catch him. So if they want to call names fine let them it doesn't hurt us at all everyone knows the truth! It just makes them look like idiots. David drove his heart out this season and got what he deserved, he won it legal and with pride!

ladygator...........keep me posted on David's racing plans for the rest of the year. Thanks!

WAY TO GO DAVID TODD!!!! We we're pullin for you all the way buddy!!! Gald to see you pull off with the Championship!!!

Love ya,
Katie and the 79CREW

HEY DAISY AND DAVID!!! Yall like this picture!! I DO

Beautiful Picture!!!!!!!!!!! The true Champion rides again!!!!!!! Way to go David!!!!!!:loveya

Back
Top Bottom