Laurens Speedway and other SC tracks?

R

racerx11

I notice alot race at a track called Laurens Speedway. What classes do you all run or your friends and family. I'm a little jealous that nobody from my tracks post on a forum like this. I've read so much about Laurens and other SC tracks on this forum and another (4m) that they are almost infamous. If I had the cash, I'd come down there just to see them.

THE CLASSES AT LAURENS ARE

LATE MODEL
CADET ---- (THUNDER & LIGHTNING)
B-HOBBIE--- (THUNDER BOMBER)
PRO-STOCK---(A LITTLE LIKE MOD 4)
AND ROOKIE 4

YOU CAN GO HERE AND CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF
http://www.laurensspeedway.com

Laurens Speedways kinda like a soap opra! Every week theres a new interesting story. My family runs in the Cadet, B-hobbie and rookie stock 4!

Cadet- Lynn Taylor 79
B-hobbie-Chris Taylor 79
Rookie- Jeramie Armstrong 15

Yup I agree with you! Always something new going on! I think that's one reason why everyone comes b/c they can see everyone fight it out!LOL! But It's a great track!
I have Friends but like family to me that race:

Lynn Taylor~ Cadet
Chris Taylor~ B-Hobbie
Jeramie Armstrong- Rookie!
All family here!

ITS ALL IN THE FAMILY or FAMILY WITH SKILLS should I say! LOL

I raced a 4cyl stock at raceway 7 until they dropped the class a couple years back. I'm going to race a 4 cyl sportsman at Eriez Speedway this year. Kinda like a 4 cyl mod with an open body rule. We get all kinds of different looking bodies. Latemodels, mods and trucks. The only engine rules are that no aluminum heads and no electric fuel pumps. The blocks we use are 2.0, 2.3 or 2.5. Whatever you put on the inside is your own buisness.

Back
Top Bottom