lets do some silly season predictions, eh?

R

robby.31.is.#1

jeff green was booted from the #30, next day steve park was booted from the #1 and green stepped in while park went into the #30...

john andretti has lost his ride, who will be next to go? where will andretti go?

my prediction:
skinner out of the #4 and andretti in...
mayfield will be out of the #19 by years end...

thats all im predicting for now

I predict John will get a ride with some other team like Evernham and still be sorta part of Petty racing9dodge stable) and that Skinner will be next and not get a ride and that someone unexpected will get a win and blow every ones mind

Skinner will be out and replaced with a BGN driver I think!

Andretti will go to the IRL or back to NHRA! SAid he would liek to run top fuel again sometime! Mayfeild might be let go and I would not be shocked if Casey is given the ride again!

Originally posted by PettyBenson4510@Jun 11 2003, 11:03 PM
Skinner will be out and replaced with a BGN driver I think!

Andretti will go to the IRL or back to NHRA! SAid he would liek to run top fuel again sometime! Mayfeild might be let go and I would not be shocked if Casey is given the ride again!
That would be best for John

1. Andretti goes to the #19 team after Jeremy Mayfield is fired.
2. Mayfield gets the #0 car of Jack Sprague.
3. Jack Sprague goes to a new team thats coming into Winston Cup Racing.
4. Hideo Fukuyama makes a race, and gets a top 20!
5. Jeff Green wins a race in the #1 car!

Originally posted by ward22@Jun 12 2003, 12:25 PM

5. Jeff Green wins a race in the #1 car!
Finally, someone else who agrees with me Jeff Green is capable of winning races. I think it could come at the 2nd race at Bristol.

Skinner to #43
Andretti to #4
Hornish to #1
Hamilton SR to #19
? to #31

This is fun!!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Vern Demerest@Jun 12 2003, 05:12 PM

? to #31

Funny RCR is going to fire a driver who is in contention for the top 10 in points. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by robby.31.is.#1+Jun 12 2003, 10:19 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (robby.31.is.#1 @ Jun 12 2003, 10:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Vern Demerest@Jun 12 2003, 05:12 PM

?&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; to&nbsp; &nbsp; #31

Funny RCR is going to fire a driver who is in contention for the top 10 in points. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
That was a direct jab at you buddy. Just having fun with you, I think Robby will be at RCR next year, I just knew I'd get a reply from you. :D :lol:

Scott Riggs to the #1
Steve Park to the BGN
Andretti to the #30
Mayfeild to the #43
Jeff Green to the #4
Ken Schrader to the #21
Ricky Rudd to retire
Skinner to the #49
Casey Atwood to the #19
Hank Parker Jr to the Chance 2 busch team full time

Originally posted by ward22@Jun 12 2003, 11:25 AM
Jack (ass) goes back to the CTS were he belongs & he can ride rough shot over e/o just like old times.

Originally posted by 17_Fan+Jun 12 2003, 07:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (17_Fan @ Jun 12 2003, 07:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--ward22@Jun 12 2003, 11:25 AM
Jack (ass) goes back to the CTS were he belongs & he can ride rough shot over e/o just like old times. [/b][/quote]
Yeah I believe you might be more correct.

Originally posted by Vern Demerest+Jun 12 2003, 06:43 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vern Demerest @ Jun 12 2003, 06:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -robby.31.is.#1@Jun 12 2003, 10:19 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--Vern Demerest
@Jun 12 2003, 05:12 PM

?                 &nbsp; to    #31

Funny RCR is going to fire a driver who is in contention for the top 10 in points. :rolleyes:
That was a direct jab at you buddy. Just having fun with you, I think Robby will be at RCR next year, I just knew I'd get a reply from you. :D :lol: [/b][/quote]
:D

Back
Top Bottom