Lets Gooooooooo Red Rockit Pilot

#22 CREW

GOOD LUCK THIS SAT. JOEY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THAT RED ROCKIT IN VICTORY LANE AGAIN FOR THE 8th TIME GOOOOOOOOOOOOO RED ROCKIT #22 U R *~~DA MAN~~* WHOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO...... OHHHHHHH MY GOODNESS THERE I GO BRAGGING AGAIN LOL.....
K.A.M.S IF YOUR NOT RACING ONE YOU'LL BE CHASING ONE

Go ahead and brag all you want to,Joey is well worth it.

Good luck Joey you da man bring home another victory this week
GOOOOOOOOO Red Rockit

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooodas what i'm talking bout!! ain't life great ?i got my own topic.. let's see how long the sorry and ugly people will stay off...lol THIS TOPIC IS FOR RED ROCKIT FANS ONLY....any body elses opinion does not matter and we do not want to hear from you....lol....ya'll come back now ya hear?

<span style='color:red'>GO GET UM STRICK U ARE "DA MAN" AN ALWAYS WILL BE TO YOUR FRIENDS FAMILY AND FANS...... AN TO US YOU WILL ALWAYS BE #1 LIKE I HAVE ALWAYS SAID. GOOD LUCK THIS SATURDAY AND SHOW THEM WHAT A ROCKIT IS. HEY SONYA LOVE YALL KELLY</span>

Can I talk on this topic?

:D :D I was going to anyway!!!:p :p
Good luck this weekend Joey! I'd like to see the RED ROCKIT in victory lane once more. Sonya I'm back! Love, Amber

Hey Joey!!! I hope that we will See you in Victory lane this Saturday:p!!!!!!! We will be sitting in the stands cheerin for the Red Rockit in another win!!!!! Gooooooo RED ROCKIT:awing:

:daisy: :jumping: Erica :daisy: :jumping:

Back
Top Bottom