Lewis Hamilton Twitter fail:

Matthew2470

It's not that serious
Just noticed @jensonbutton unfollowed, thats a shame. After 3 years as teammates, I thought we respected one another but clearly he doesn't.

---------

Funny thing is, we are STILL teammates! All good tho, I plan on giving this team & fans all I got til I cross the finish line in brazil!!!

---------

My bad, just found out Jenson never followed me. Don't blame him! Need to be on Twitter more!

Somebody loves themselves toooo much. I fear the worse for Lewis, sooner or later Andy's going to Facebook un friend him, and it will all be Lewis's fault

Tempted to follow him then unfollow him, but I've been too busy yelling at NASCAR drivers about political tweets. (cough you still have yet to listen, Vickers, Scott, Hamlin, DW, Wise, Kenny Wallace, others I forget)

i can't believe he's going to merc. I think Mclaren fired him.

i can't believe he's going to merc. I think Mclaren fired him.

Not a big Hamilton fan but McLaren made a serious and genuine attempt to keep Hamilton. I think he would have been the highest paid had he chosen to remain with them. From what I can tell this was more of a business deal than anything else. A McLaren drivers ability to capitalize from extracurricular commercial advertising is more limited, and he is going to earn more money when he isn't racing with Mercedes

If Mclarens intentions were unclear just remember they signed Sergio Perez for 7 million a year IIRC, while Hamilton was getting 20 million per year old contract, prior to escalating it up in an attempt to retain him for 2013.
I still think it was a mistake Mclaren has a better record of building F1 winners, but Mercedes supplies engines to them., somethings behind the scenes could have been a factor in his decision.

Not a big Hamilton fan but McLaren made a serious and genuine attempt to keep Hamilton. I think he would have been the highest paid had he chosen to remain with them. From what I can tell this was more of a business deal than anything else. A McLaren drivers ability to capitalize from extracurricular commercial advertising is more limited, and he is going to earn more money when he isn't racing with Mercedes

If Mclarens intentions were unclear just remember they signed Sergio Perez for 7 million a year IIRC, while Hamilton was getting 20 million per year old contract, prior to escalating it up in an attempt to retain him for 2013.
I still think it was a mistake Mclaren has a better record of building F1 winners, but Mercedes supplies engines to them., somethings behind the scenes could have been a factor in his decision.
regardless, hamilton is a moron half the time.

Sure he can drive a car, but his closing skills suck.

Back
Top Bottom