Lionel customer service

Bobw

Team Owner
So very unusual to receive great customer service today that it deserves to be mentioned.
Got the twins a battery operated train set, then last Christmas a Lionel Thomas the Tank set. Tore my HO stuff down, packed it away and set up Thomas.
Thomas broke down last week. The look in the boys eyes when I told them Grampy can't fix him was heartbreaking.
Called Lionel and it's still under warranty so they sent me a RA # and told me 2-3 weeks. :( I explained my circumstance with two heart broken twins. I sent it off last Friday. They sent a text saying that they received it Tuesday. FedEx just delivered it! New engine and controller and it works perfectly!
Firing off emails Thanking them and will follow up with letter(s)

So very unusual to receive great customer service today that it deserves to be mentioned.
Got the twins a battery operated train set, then last Christmas a Lionel Thomas the Tank set. Tore my HO stuff down, packed it away and set up Thomas.
Thomas broke down last week. The look in the boys eyes when I told them Grampy can't fix him was heartbreaking.
Called Lionel and it's still under warranty so they sent me a RA # and told me 2-3 weeks. :( I explained my circumstance with two heart broken twins. I sent it off last Friday. They sent a text saying that they received it Tuesday. FedEx just delivered it! New engine and controller and it works perfectly!
Firing off emails Thanking them and will follow up with letter(s)

Have you allowed the boys to play with the set yet ? ;)

Back
Top Bottom